2)Facing the storm & being the storm [edited]

In a grand mansion somewhere in Australia, a young woman of about twenty years old is seen tuning her guitar, ready to sing. The room that surrounds her is adorned with an array of pictures featuring a young girl and a smaller child, and as she takes a moment to reflect, tears gather in her eyes, recalling the bittersweet memories of her childhood.

As she begins to sing, her gaze fixates on a particular image - that of a young girl clasping her mother's hands, both enveloped in laughter. The lyrics resonate through the air, creating an emotional ambiance that echoes with poignant sentiment.

Listen to the song to get the feel.

Ungli pakad ke fir se sikha de

Godi uthaale na maanAanchal se mera moohn ponch denaMaila sa laage jahan.
A aa e ee oo oo ri ae ae..
O oo ann ahaa

Aankhein dikhaye mujhe jab zindagi
Yaad mujhe aati hai tere gusse ki
Daata bhi toh tune mujhe, phoolon ki tarah
Kyun nahi maa saari duniya teri tarah

Maatha garam hai, subah se mera
Rakh de hatheli na Maa
Tune kuch khaaya?
Der se kyun aayi?
Koi na poochhe yahaan

A aa e ee oo oo ri ae ae..
O oo ann ahaa

Heera kaha, kabhi nagina kaha
Mujhe kyun aise paala tha Maa
Teri nazar se mujhe dekhe na jahaan
Duniya ko toh daantegi na, daantegi na Maa

Teri nazar se mujhe dekhe na jahaan
Duniya ko toh daantegi na, daantegi na Maa

Mujhko shiqayat karni hai sabki
Mujhko sataate hain Maa
Ab tu chhupa le
Paas bula le, mann hai akela yahaan

She ended the song and sat down, crying, remembering her mother.

Some time later, she gets up, wipes her tears, and vows to fulfill her mother's dream of becoming a singer whose voice touches the hearts of many. Music is the only thing that brings her peace and keeps her sane. She has a storm inside her, trying to pull her down. No one guides her when she goes astray, and no one cares for her when she falls sick. Perhaps she is charting her own path, learning by breaking herself at every step of life. She needed to be hurt to learn. It was her last day in Australia, the country that witnessed her growth, and she had been called back to India. Due to the way she shaped her identity, she refused to stay with her namesake family who only remembered her after so many years. Life always had a new storm waiting for her, urging her to face it with more strength each time. Tired of it all, she wanted to explore freedom, experience love and care. She wanted to feel loved, but her insecurities always hindered her progress. So, abandoning all the negativity, she decided to move back to prove her worth in a not-so-familiar yet new country: India. 

................................................................................................................................................................

On the other hand, there was a band of five people, laughing and chilling. They had been through thick and thin together. They were more than a band; they were family. They were loved, cared for, and had everything they needed.

Girl1: Hi guys. Come on, get up; we need to go to the orphanage for our performance. 

Boy1: Yes, those cutiepies must be waiting for us. 

Boy2: Yeah, and those delicious treats too, which we get after the show. 

Girl2: God, Cabir! You and your love for food! I don't know how anyone can handle you.