14)Bird Set Free

SPACE wasn't just the best college for music for namesake , the teachers were amiable and compassionate except for a few and unlucky though the only senior teacher who had a hate towards the "privileged children" Professor Mishra  was the teacher of second year students. He was of the believe that all these rich kids are spoilt brats and have absolutely no value of money and they always have an easy way , he believed in nepotism . When he got to know that a rich child was joining in second year he was vexed, he refused to believe that she had talent and was a good singer . He believed that since she had money and belonged to a rich background she had an easy way out .

But who was he kidding , it is not easy for them too moreover they have more pressure on doing well and have to constantly prove their talent , one mistake here or there then all there talent is known as advantage of being rich.

He had decided to leave no stone unturned to prove his point and this girl was now his target. He knew that if he was able to prove his point then maybe that would bring respect for him from the other professors. Without a doubt he was the best in composition of music one of the majors in Bachelor of Music but his hatred towards a certain section always was a black spot on his reputation.

 Without a doubt he was the best in composition of music one of the majors in Bachelor of Music but his hatred towards a certain section always was a black spot on his reputation

Professor Mishra

Nandini had no idea of how music was taught in India , she was used to the practical method of making music . In her previous university there wasn't a lot of importance on terminology and textbook words , they seemed to believe in making new music by experimenting . Nandini had expected that maybe here also she could be given the freedom to explore music. But she did not know that she was going to be a prey for some oldie

Fab5 hated to attend Mishra sir's class , he was the only person in SPACE who never appreciated them , it wasn't that FAB5 did not like critics view and could not digest someone pointing out there flaws but Mishra sir was always rude and taunted them , he had a grudge against them but being in the college for one year they had learnt to not give any attention to him

Since it was Mishra Sir's class the whole room was quiet and all people were on time except Nandini , Fab5 were sitting at the end doing there own errands and not caring about him , but there our Manik was in a lot of tension because Nandini was late for the class . She had unintentionally dug her own grave , he was just praying that some miracle happens and Nandini does not get punished . 

The whole class' attention was now on the door where they could see a girl or specifically the badass girl who had created a scene in the cafeteria yesterday , all of them were now sure that today would be the last day of her in this college .

Nandini was about to enter the class when she was pulled back by a girl who told her to ask permission

Nandini: May we enter sir?

Mishra Sir was waiting for this moment only and now that he had got an opportunity he was not going to leave it for sure . What drew everyone's attention was that she was not alone , along her was Navya , the girlfriend of Cabir , the drummer of FAB5 , who was once the favourite of professor Mishra but after knowing her relation with Cabir even she had to face his wrath.