I nodded and left the room, looking down the hall to see Harry's door is now closed but I can hear the deep mumbles of his talking, probably on the phone.

Not that I care.

I say a quick goodbye to Jane and Christian before heading back to my house, changing out of my shorts and into sweats instead. I keep Harry's shirt on because it's actually really comfortable and don't bother to put a bra on. It's just me and Katherine and we have seen each other in all different kinds of states. Sweats and braless is nothing.

I lay in bed and felt my eyes drifting together, tiredness really hitting after spending the day in the sun.

- - -

"Cara wake up!" I heard someone yell, it took a second but I soon realised it was just Katherine and groaned rolling over and opening my eyes, blinking for what felt like an hour to get my sight back.

She was sitting next to me in a pair of high waisted light denim shorts, when I say shorts I'm talking short shorts. She also has on her usual pastel pink bralet and white converse.

We are complete opposites.

"Why do you look so dressed up?" I asked sleepily making her laugh and pull the blanket from around me.

"Why are you dressed like a slob?" She asked in retaliation making me roll my eyes.

I swear if I roll my eyes much more they are going to stay in the back of my head.

I got out of bed and retied my hair since while I was sleeping at least half of it had fallen out. I was in the middle of stretching when I was being pulled downstairs at an alarmingly fast rate. I stood there with wide eyes as Katherine buzzed around the living room and kitchen.

First she put music on, loud, then she was in the kitchen pulling the whole place apart by the sounds of things and came back with two glasses filled with clear liquid.

She hands me one and when I bring it to my mouth she tips it back so I either drink it all or wear it.

"Holy shit Kat is that just vodka?" I said as my face screwed up at the feeling of my throat burning. She laughed and drank her own only screwing her face a little before recovering quickly.

That's the thing about Katherine, she may look like the innocent girl but really she isn't, she's just good at playing the part.

"Yes it is, gotta get you to loosen up somehow" she laughed causing me to shake my head.

"That wasn't even a shot though that was like a full glass of vodka, you trying to kill us?" I asked through a laugh causing her to shrug.

"If you don't almost die when your getting drunk you aren't doing it properly"

This only made me laugh harder before she dragged me to the kitchen again and poured us each another glass of vodka.

"Last one and you can drink what you want" she said with a smile as she handed me the glass. There will be no need to drink what I want after this, I'll be drunk for the next two weeks.

We both quickly down the vodka, both having the same reaction as we did before. That's it, I'm definitely feeling buzzed if not drunk. 

Katherine squealed as one of her favourite songs came on and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the living room and we danced like complete idiots for what seemed like hours.  We stopped after 5 or 6 songs and got more alcohol in our system and phoned for a pizza since we both began complaining we were hungry.