FOOD CRAVINGS

9 months of pregnancy generally termed as to prepare the couple to fall in love with someone, they hadn't met yet, but know that it will half of them and half of their love. But somehow it is not completely true, voz the moment they heard the news they fell in love with that one feeling only. Same was happening with Sameer Maheshwari, the more she threw tantrums, the more he thought about this news, the more he tried to feel his nutty touching her belly again and again, the more he was falling in love with that someone special. It's almost fifteen days of their Anniversary now. That day when they celebrated their Anniversary but more the first breaths of their small bean.

These two weeks went smoothly as now vishakha was also there to help Sameer in her mood swings and cravings. She was obviously experienced enough to understand her dilemmas. She had set a proper routine for Naina, made ramdhari learn new recipes, bestowed Naina and Sameer with lots and lots of information and instructions. But now it's time for her to go. Though she had promised that she would come every month now on and stay with them after 7 month started, but still both Naina and Sameer was feeling nervous.

Sameer was relieved in her presence but now he was feeling jittery and so was Naina. Though vishakha asked her to stay some days in chachaji's place, but she denied politely, coz even after a nod from Sameer, she could see through his heart and somewhere she too didn't want to leave him alone.

Now as Vishakha left after two weeks, Sameer started to spend more time at home. He was doing his most work from home and trying to be with her all the time, but as now she had a proper timetable and menu set for the month, she was much better than earlier. She had some mood swings throughout the day, but he was there to handle her lovingly.

Everything was going smooth. She used to write something or other in her diary and trying her best to enjoy this phase of life, but pregnancy is the name of changes. Her body was going through major changes and she was getting restless for something. Sameer was noticing her restlessness and tried to ask too, but she didn't mention anything and just said it like a routine nausea. Sameer too didn't take it very seriously since that morning, when suddenly got a call from home in office.

"Sameer bhaiya... Aap jaldi aa jaiye... Naina bhabhiji ki tabiyt thik nhi lag rahi... Unhone kamre me khud ko band kar liya hai.. jwab bhi nhi de rahi...",as after the good news, everyone in the house was on alert and he got news just minutes after she did this and without giving a second thought he ran.

Though somewhere understanding it an other bout of mood swing, but somewhere got anxious too. she was restless since some days and now suddenly this, he could see a link. Well, whatever it was, without giving an another thought  he drove crazily fast and reached home in no time.

*********************************

"Naina.... Naina darwaza kholo naa jaan... Please mere liye to kholo...",he knocked restlessly on the locked door, but there was no response from her at all. Infact like an addition to his extreme worries, he heard a sob.

"She is sobbing...",at that moment he couldn't think of anything else. Only one thing was running in his mind that she was crying.

As if his breath choked on something unbearable, he tried to gulp a lump and said ramdhari to bring duplicate keys of the room. And as soon as ramdhari brought the keys, he quickly opened the doir and entered in the room.

He sighed at first sight of her, but frowned seeing her trembling form hidden completely beneath the blanket. He slowly moved towards her, kept his hand on her shoulder and said softly,"Naina... Jaan...."

But instead of responding something positive, she trembled badly and shrieked,"Sameer, mere pass mat aana.. maine..  maine... Maine kuch pehna nhi...",her voice lowered by several decibles.