Mammoth Pain

"Sameer... Sameer ruk mere bhai... Sameer....", Pandit hailed loudly running after him, but he couldn't match the pace of his crazy friend.

Sameer ran crazily, bumped into a ward boy, his tray scattered, then a stretcher, and a window, but nothing slowed down his pace. Pandit ran after him hastily, but he couldn't catch up with him.

Sameer ran outside, reached to his car and asked driver for keys. Thankfully driver was aware of all the situation and he tried to hold him. But crazily he shouted,"chabi de mujhe abhi..."

"Sir, aap baat suniye... Ek baar Vivek sahab ko...",the driver stammered.

Yeah, ofcourse, all their staff members were clearly directed and instructed by Vivek. No matter what but still he was reluctant to give him the keys.

"Hato idhar se...", He shouted and pushed him violently.

Though he was alert, still stumbled back, yet soon get up on his feet and tried to hold him. Sameer tried to shrug his hands, but till then Pandit reached there and held him.

"Sameer, baat sun bhai... Sameer... ",He shouted and tried to still him.

"Mujhe chhod Pandit...",he struggled to get out of his grip or rather their grip.

However, even if they were two, it's quite difficult for them to held him. He struggled hard, shouted and pushed them.

"Sameer, ek baar baat toh sun.... Bhabhi...", Pandit tried to sat something but he screamed.

"Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii.... Mujhe nahi sunna...",he screamed so loudly that many passers-by took a back and looked at him bewildered.

"Sameer....", Pandit tried again, but this time even before he could complete a sound interrupted them.

"Sameer... Ye kya tamasha hai... Baat kyu nahi sunte...", It was Vivek followed them and scolded him.

"Nahi sunna mujhe... Nahiii...",his eyes widened and he screamed and struggled again.

"Sameer... Naina...", Vivek tried to say something calmly, but...

"Nahiii sunnnaa mujhe....",but he screamed and before anyone could say anything else, he suddenly passed out.

"Sameer... Sameer...", Vivek and even Pandit was baffled.

Thankfully they were in hospital and they quickly dragged him on a chair first then to a doctor.

********************************

"Inka bp bhut fluctuate ho rha hai... Jaise ek jhatke se kabhi bhut high, kabhi bhut low... It's quite... Quite... Umm... Well, I really have no words... Thodi der pehle during surgery Naina ka bp bhi bilkul similarly fluctuate kar rha tha... They seemed perfectly connected...", After checking him, finally the doctor replied his diagnosis.

"Lekin abhi ye kaisa hai doctor... Hosh kab tak aayega ise...", Vivek asked anxiously.

"Filhal kuch bhi kahna difficult hai... Inka bp stable hona bhut jaruri hai... We are trying our best, but ye control nahi hua toh inka nervous breakdown ho sakta hai... Ya fr ye coma me jaa sakte hai...", Doctor replied slowly and left.

Hearing to his diagnosis everyone got a shock. All were prepared for any news regarding Naina, but Sameer... Although he announced his decision earlier in the day, but they were not prepare for this... Or rather deep down inside they all had seen this coming, even before his announcement. 

Vishakha gasped, stumbled back. Vivek too exhaled loudly, and pandit cried silently. Munna and Anand just came after blood transfusion and they both stumbled badly and almost fell on the chairs kept in long corridor.