"Very good." Chaewon said, smiling at her.

"Hello, I'm here?" They heard a quiet voice behind and saw Yuri with full disgust on her face after witnessing the love birds in front of her flirt, again.

"Sorry, Yul." Both of them said, Chaewon ruffling Yuri's haur and Minju poking her sides.

"Hi! Why am I not included?" Right at that moment, someone spoke behind them, obviously Yena.

"You again?" Minju asked.

"Chaewon's with me." Yena said, holding up her hands, looking at Chaewon to ask for help.

"Chae?"

"She said she'll buy me mint choco later, sorry." Chaewon smiled at her and grabbed Minju's hand.

"Yah!"

"Buy me one tomorrow instead, Choi!" Chaewon yelled, pulling Minju by the hand, leaving Yuri with Yena.

"Let go of me!"

"Sorry babe, for the sake of my ice cream." Chaewon said, pecking her girlfriend's lips. "Let's go on a date?"

Minju, forgetting about Yuri, gave in. "Sure."

Yuri and Yena blankly stared at the couple holding hands as they made their way to who know where.

And that's when Yena snapped out of her thoughts.

"So Yuri." She said, earning the attention of the other girl.

Yuri just stared at her, more like judging her presence.

"Just talk to me and we're done here." Yena said straight(gay) to the point.

Yuri just shook her head in response.

"Hmm.." Yena hummed, thinking of what to do next.

Yuri crossed her arms and waited for her to speak.

"Then if you don't," Yena looked at her before she continued, I'll tell everyone that you have a secret relationship with your physics teacher."

Yuri's jaw dropped. She looked at Yena with pure disgust on her face.

"Cmon, just talk to me!" Yena said, sounding so desperate. "I'll do what I said if you don't."

Yuri scanned the whole place, she opened her mouth slightly.

Yena waited patiently and looked at Yuri, waiting for her to talk.

But Yuri doesn't want to.

She shook her head again to tell Yena that she'll never do that.

"Heck, I heard you sing!" Yena said. "Why do you talk to Minju and Chaewon, but not to me?"

Yuri's confusion arose. 'When did we got close for her to think that I'll talk to her?'

"Want me to call everybody here and tell them that you have a sec—"

"Stop." Yena was cut off when, finally, Yuri spoke.

"That's it!" Yena started jumping around after Yuri spoke.

"What the heck do you want?" Yuri asked her quietly, not wanting the other students to hear her.

"Oh heck you're straight(gay)forward." Yena stared at her in disbelief. "But yeah, I have a favor. One last favor."

"What is it?"

"Be my girlfriend."

A/N
I did not proofread:))
Your lazy author is back.
I have a new story on draft and idk if I should publish or nah.