Hazel's birthday...and some other random stuff

Hi guys, its Nman1234! If you didn't know I've been on vacation so I didnt have the ability to update...Well now I do! Hope you like it!

Percy: Happy Birthday Hazel!

Nico: Her birthday is today?

Percy: Yeah! You didn't know that? You should I mean you are her brother and all.....

Nico: Shut up Percy

Percy: NO! #Percysaysno

Nico: That will NEVER catch on....

Piper: Anyways...Happy Birthday Hazel.

Hazel: My birthday was on the 17th....

Percy: Oh...okay then....THIS WAS ALL NICO's IDEA!

Hazel: Nico how could you, you fogot my birthday. :(

Nico: PERCY IM GONNA STAB YOU IN THE HEART 17 TIMES, FEED YOUR BODY TO CEBERUS, THROW THE REMAINING PARTS OF YOU BODY INTO THE DEPTHS OF TARTARUS! THEN I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE!!!

Percy: You said you would kill everyone I love...But I love you...

Nico: ...*right hand grabs a knife and is about to stab himself* *left hand blocks the knife* *both of his hands start hitting each other*...

Nico: LOOK WHAT YOU GOT ME INTO!

Percy: XD

Leo: I'm proud of you Percy

Clarisse: I am totally gonna kill Prissy!

Percy: WHAT I DO!

Annabeth: *What did I do!

Clarisse: You told Chris that I was proposing to him!!! And that I was the man of this relationship!

Percy: WHAT I NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THIS....NICO!!! DID YOU DO THIS

Nico: No. #Nicosaysno

Clarisse: When I find you Prissy, you're dead!

Percy: OH NO!!!!!! UAHIUFHIUBGEOIGAIHDOGAOUHW IUHIUHAUIGOIUAGI SHDIFUAHIGUHUIHGUIHA GHUDIHGUIAHIGUH

Nico: XD *hands still hitting each other*

Frank: Out of all the commotion I have a gift for you Hazel.

Hazel: What is it?

Frank: *gets on knees* Hazel Levesque we have known each other for a long time, we are not just boyfriend and girlfriend we're best friends. We've been through a lot already and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. *opens box* Will you....take this ringpop out of this box, it is starting to stick to the box and I need it to hold my Mythomagic cards...

Hazel: -_____-

Leo: Here you will see a rare Hazel whale. It rarely appears, but is common in its main habbitat.

Everyone: LEO SHUT UP!

-----*-----

Percy: Hey Piper?

Piper: Yes?

Percy: We're really good friends, best friends and I feel like Ican trust you with anything...

Piper: Where is this going?

Percy: Out of nowhere can you lend me some of your money...Just 10 million dollars, its for a favor....Don't worry! I'll pay you back in like 20 years or more...

Piper: Percy, im not giving you money...

Percy: WHY!!!

----*----