Totally Not Part 2 Of The Black Mail Box

Code Name: Rainbow Sparklez

People involved: Nico Di Angelo

Can be used against Nico... This will ruin his life if released

The Scene:

Travis and Connor were walking past the Hades' cabin... When they heard a voice... They were worried of an intruder, so the sneakily checked to see what was going on... It turns out, it was Nico Di Angelo... singing... to himself in front of the mirror. He was wearing a bright pink skirt, with a pink shirt... He sung to himself, the My Little Pony Theme song... We got it all on video. He then continued by doing a weird dance while smiling and humming... He did a few twirls and then heard somebody coming, so he quickly ran into the closet to change and put on his normal attire... While he opened the closet door, we saw posters of One Direction, Justin Bieber, and the weirdest part... Posters of Will and Percy with hearts around them...

If the Hermes' cabin ever needs something from Nico, this is how to bribe him...

The Hermes Cabin has all of the power, we are the strongest set of demigods.

I'm honestly considering quitting on this book. I have no ideas, and I've gotten like 3 messages from people who said this book sucks, while using pretty explicit content (more than 3, just 3 that really hurt a lot). Some have even said that I should quit wattpad and they also told me that I was worthless and stupid (didn't use these exact phrases, used more explicit ones). I'm not 100% sure about quitting it... but I'm considering it. I know some people have off days, and they do too so, they apologize for their aggressiveness, which helps. But some people don't, and it hurts a lot. I've put a lot of time and effort into this book to make the best content I can, and I've had this book for a few years, and when someone criticizes it, it really hurts.