The truth Untold

Y/N MOTHER POV

That bitch.....how could she push me infront of my husband. (A.K.A Mr Kim) its true im not her mother and never will be. Later i got a phone call and its from Kaname. I answered it.

Kaname: Aunt how you doing..

Me: Im fine dear.....why did you call me?

Kaname: Oh i just want to know our next plan.

Me: Not now dear i still need to get close to Y/N and then i could blackmail her showing her father and take the throne to myself.

Kaname: You mean our throne.

Me: O..oh y..yeah our throne.. 

Kaname: Good so now i will go so bye aunty.

Me: Bye Kaname dear.

Kaname: But aunt didn't she still find out that your not her real mother.

Me: No dear and she will never know that I killed her real mother. Im not her mother.

Kaname: Ok then bye aunt

Me: Bye Kaname dear...

With that i ended the phone call.

Y/N POV

Tears were coming out of my eyes. How could she. Shes not my mother. Most importantly shes the one who killed my real mother. IM GONNA KILL HER!!!!! As i was about to go in i heard mr Kim voice so i just left. Im not normal. My other side have taken control of my own body. When im sad and angry my opposite side takes control which led to kill lots of useless mortals. Im letting it do anything but im too tired so i came to my room and slept.

It was day and i woke up feeling myself not in my body anymore. All the events from last night rushed to my head. My bangs began to cover my eyes not being visible to see my eyes. I was on my phsyco part so no ones gonna mess with me. I got ready wearing this:

I went downstairs stairs my head held low anger sprinting when i saw that bitch who i called mother for decades

I went downstairs stairs my head held low anger sprinting when i saw that bitch who i called mother for decades. I took a seat between Jungkook and Taehyung. I sat still holding my head low. "Sweetie what would you like to eat" my anger doubling hearing this voice. I simply didn't answer. "Did i do something" ofcourse bitch what would you think happened. I remained silence. She got the message and just sat back. I smirked knowing this whore being scared of me. She knows not to get in my bad side. Then a maid came and asked'what do you want to eat miss'. I simply replied "blood......' my thirst for blood came back like a huge wave of water. Oh how long i miss the taste. I saw the maid scared and others looking at me weirdly. Not my problem them not knowing the existence of vampires,werewolf,demons and ghouls. I smirked and said "bring me some spaghetti" i said smirking smugly. After breakfast i got up and went to the limo. I sat there silently my head still low and my bangs covering my eyes. "Hey whats wrong with you" that alien asked me which i kept silence to. "Answer his question" Jimin said but i still sat in silence. "Dont try" that lazy ass 'Yoongi' told. At least he understand me.

After the ride we arrived to the school. We were greeted by fangirls and fanboys screaming. I roll my eyes and went out first surprising them. I was about to go when a girl came infront of me. Im in a bad mood so i wish this girl won't do or say anything or else she will be dead meat......i suppose i was wrong. "Hey slut stay away from them" she said. "Don't tell me what to do" i calmly said trying not to scare the idiot away. "Argg you...!" She was about to hit me when i held her wrist and twisted harshly earning a 'snap'. I knew i broke her hand so i kicked her in the stomach making her fall. I went away leaving everyone shock.....again.

As i was going to my first class, those four bitches....AKA Blackpink (omg im a blink ok) came to me. "Hey why don't we fight to see who own our oppas" Jisoo said. I titled my head confused until i got the message. Silly me. "Im not interested and i don't own them" i spat right into her face earning a growl from her. Then Lisa came to me and did something unexpected. She took my hand and used it to slap her face. WTF. "Hey! How dare you to slap my girlfriend" Jungkook came shouting behind me. So this is why this bitch did this. "Oppa she slapped me" this bitch said running to her 'boyfriend'. And the next thing i know i was slammed against the lockers with an angry Jungcock glaring dagger's at me. "How did you dare to touch her" he said. "Not my problem shes one who took my hand and used to slap acros-" "SHUT UP" he yelled grabbing attention from the student's surrounding us. He punched me in the face which made me fall backwards. HOW DARE YOU!!!! My eyes becoming black and anger rising when those things to my mind.

FLASHBACK

"Mom pls stop punching me" little Y/N yelled as her mother who was punching her like a punch bag. "Don't call me that! I'm not your mother!"

END OF FLASHBACK

My eyes widened, tears coming down my face as the memories that i lost from that car accident came to me.

FLASHBACK

Little Y/N ran as fast as she could away from her so called 'mother'. Tears running down her eyes. The thing she didn't notice was a car coming towards her. "AHHHHH!!!!"

*CRASH*

END OF FLASHBACK

I stood up crying. I can't take this anymore. I was kicked in the stomach by Lisa which made me more teary knowing that the way she used to toture me. But that was not the same person now. My anger rising as i stood up to get another punch on my face. I again fell down on the ground. I looked up to see those bulldozers and those bitches laughing. As the other students were snickering but some giving looks of pity towards me. I DON'T NEED THEM TO PITY ME!!! I stood up this time thinking as the princess of the wolves. I grabbed her arm pulling her towards me killing her. I actually didn't kill her.....but made her unconscious for sometime. But did you know how? Well i took my dagger slitting her throat. I was laughing maniacly looking at the mess i created. I look around to see all of the students including those bulldozers and those bitches shocked. "No one messes with me" i smirked but as i was about to go police surrounded me. Those bitches near the dead body crying as BTS smirking.  The police didn't see my face since my face is held low. I smirk looking up to meet terrified gazes from the officers."omg your majesty we are so sorry" one of them says as i smirked. Confused....? well im a well known princess over the world but not through normal people like students, citizens but im very well known by presidents and police officers plus mafis around the world. Why? Cause im the richest and most feared girl of all time. Ofcourse they don't know me being the princess of werewolfs and an element in this world. Too much surprises  to handle.Which element....? water. I control water and i could talk and tame animals. My four freinds Rose, Jasmine, Riley and Enwoo are Ether/Space, Air, Earth and Fire so we are pretty important and rare so don't  mess with us. I gave you the warning now back to the present.

"Get lost" i said as they ran bowing me. I chuckled to see how stupid mortals could be sometimes. I silently went to my class not caring about the confused and shocked gazes im getting. Today was pretty trieing.