School

"Come with us" ok.....so WHAT!! Like WTF bro. Noway. "No, im going alone" i said as i flip my hair on their faces. Diss. "Ok then. You know where school is right?" Oh fuck i forgot. I turned around and mentally faceplamed. Im in the wave of embarrassment. "Ok....fine I'll come with you" i said. I saw they were smirking but i just rolled my eyes to them. We went in the limo and drove off. I kept quiet thinking what i did wrong to sit with these annoying bulldozers who is shouting. I mean WTF. I just could kill them but i don't want any dead bodies here so i just ignored them.

As we arrived to hell which is called 'school' i heard fangirls and fanboys screaming as these idiots so called BTS' *don't even ask me how i knew their group name* came out of the limo. Can't this day get any worse. As soon as i stepped i heard whispers like "argh what is this whore doing with my oppas" or like "what is she doing here with them.....hey!you better not take my oppas away from me you cocksucker". After she told that all of them start to laugh. Oh so that's funny. I heard those assholes sniker. So thats how you play right...so let me start the next level. I turned towards that slut and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to a tree and started slamming her disgusting face in the tree trunk. I stopped when i saw blood stained on the tree so i let her unconscious body fall on the ground. I smirked at how shocked they were...even those bulldozers. I walk pass them and to my first class.

As i was about to go i was grabbed by my hair and slammed to the locker. I looked to see four bitches standing infront of me snickering. Oh god its been my first day and i have gone through alot. "Hey slut stay away from our oppas or you won't like what will happen to you" oh well I'll show you how to play. I grabbed her hair and slammed her face to the locker to find a big dent and pushed her to the floor kicking her face and stomach. "Hey! What did you do to our girlfriends" the alien and the others came running out of the blue. So they are these bitches boyfriends. Oh well i can't see anything different about them.( i mean in real life they are a cute couple so hands up to blacktan shippers 😁😁🌞✨) I just shrugged and went to my class. Oh great. Amazing. Late to the first class in the first day of school.

I went in and bowed as an apology. I looked up to see everyone staring at me. Some with fear in their eye's. Cool. "Pls miss Kim introduce yourself to us" Kim...tch what can i do. I smiled brightly and said "hi my name is Kim Y/N" after that i turned face to a cold scary on which made some flinch. "Don't try to play with me or you have written your death wish" i saw some quiver in fear and some ignoring. It made me angry so i yelled. "UNDERSTAND!?" I yelled making the people who ignored me nodding quickly. "S..so m..miss Y/N why d..don't y..you take a s..eat next to J...Jinhyung" she said as i saw a boy raise his hand up. I smiled and went to take a seat next to him. "Hey my name is Jinhyung" the boy said as he held out his hand for a handshake which i gladly took. "Names Y/N" i said as we pulled our attention to the boring lesson which was going on.

After the four classes finised i let a hugeeeeee sign. Im like in heaven. "Hey can i come and sit with you?" Jinhyung asked. Oh yeah he was in all my four classes. "Yeah why not" i put a small smile and we went to the cantine. We orderd our food and sat in a free table.

As we were talking BTS came up to me. "Hey bitch say sorry to our girlfriends" Jin said which i ignored. I kept talking when the jungcock slam his fist on the table grabbing other poeples attention. "BITCH DIDN'T YOU HEAR US!!" Idiot shouted. I stood up and peeked over his shoulder to see the four bitches snickering. If only they knew who they are talking to. I looked back and said "Hey motherfucker what you want" i said as i see his face red from boiling anger. I did something simple....i smirked. Suddenly he took my wrist and twisted it but to his suprise i just smirked and watch what will happen next. He let go shocked as well as the others. I touched my wrist to see nothing but pure milky white skin."Hey slut take this" a donkey cut blonde came and threw milk at me which easily douched. These people need to know to how fight. I mean like seriously. "Have you even learn to fight......tsk tsk tsk very bad.....i am not gonna waste my energy on dorks like you" i said. Then before anyone could do anything more the bell rang. I even forgot Jinhyung presence so i told sorry which he told 'its ok'. I then push past those dorks and those sluts and walked to my class.

By the end of the school i knew those sluts names: Jennie,Jisoo,Rose and Lisa. I waved good bye to my new friend 'Jinhyung' and came to the limo. All i could feel is intense staring at me. I smirked all the way home. Hmmmm not bad. Fighting sluts and bitches. Hell yeah.

Hey guys i hope you enjoy and for you to just know im a blink and im army so i love both of the groups so yeah. Bye guys and don't forget to vote.