The Plan

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I don't know why but when i looked up i saw Y/N hugging me like a mother. I smiled remembering the events last night. Is this the feeling of being loved. I quickly got out of the bed without waking her up but sadly she woke up.

"Oh hey kookie" she said. What a cute nickname....wait what? Oh shit i slept with her yesterday. I check to see if my cloths are on and thankfully im fully dressed. Later i heard laughing. I mean hard . I look to see Y/N holding her stomach and laughing hard turning around the bed which resulted in falling off the bed but her laughter continued. I chuckled. Ofcourse im stupid to think i did it with my step-sister. After she calmed down she told "OMG kookie what the hell did you think i am" i looked away embarrassed of what i did. Yeah i mean i slept with her but only because i was scared of the thunderstorm and not in that way also. "I'm sorry" i said. Wait what!? Did i just apologized. Oh my sunshine...

Y/N'S POV

Wait did he just apologized. Did i hear it wrong oh what. Oh my tucky mushrooms. What should i say... "Ummm it's quite ok" i said to him. He turned around and nodded then got up and left. I almost forgot i was still fallen from the bed so i stood up and did my morning routine and wore this:

I took my phone and called my eomma. Not that bitch but the friend who was by my side at hard times and make me feel loved like by my own mother. And that is ROSE .(Not BLACKPINK)

In phone

Rose: Oh my innocent child how are you my sunshine.

Yeah...typical Rose. She thinks im innocent. Too innocent that i don't know the meaning sex. But i still love her sooooooooo much i can't explain it by words. I love her like i love my other 3 friends oh should i say sisters. Shut up i know what you are going to say...im weird. Yep you got it right.

Y/N: Hi unnie...how ya doing? Did anyone troble you? If yes tell me ill kill them painfully.

Rose: No need sweetie we are fine and the people too. How are you?

Y/N: Not so good. Guess what i discovered?

Rose: Ummm what?

Y/N: My moms not my real mom. She's her twin.

Rose:....................

Rose: A say WHAT NOW!?

Y/N: Ok so basically i found out that she kidnapped my father and will blackmail me to give her the throne. And she's the one who killed my mother. She and Kaname killed her.

Rose: Oh my.....wait Kaname. Your cousin?

Y/N: Yep that idiot.

I should have used a bad word but it's Rose so nah.

Rose: Okay so i want you to find more information about your father and we will try to locate Kaname and pls look after yourself.

Y/N: Ok unnie i will and you guys look after yourself too kk?

Rose: Sure sunshine and one more question. What's the twin's name?

Y/N: Kitsuki.

Rose: Weird name...ill catch you later child bye darling.

Y/N: Bye unnie.

With that i end the call. Now let's go to hell......wait the PLAN!!!!I almost forgot. Geesh you stupid Y/N. I smirked. Let's get started.

TAEHYUNG POV

I went downstairs and saw my hyungs."oh goodmorning hyung"
I greeted as I walked down the stairs towards the dining room. "Hey V" Jin greeted looking at me smiling warmly as he set the plate of food on the table. "So is Y/N awake?" I asked eating down on my pancakes. "Why you asking?" Namjoon hyung asked me making me shrug. "Just.." I replied. "Hello Taehyung can we go now" Y/N asked me as she came down the stairs.

Sorry guys this is only alittle.