"HEY! SHUT UP FOUR EYES!" Killua screamed at me, getting in my face.

I only stood there as a smirk crept across my face. I moved my hand to my ear. "Huh? Did you hear something? I swear an insect or something just buzzed pass my ear." I continued to provoke Killua.

Just when Killua was going to scream his head off, he was cut off.

"Stop it you two. Tonpa doesn't need any distractions right now." Kurapika pulled Killua away from me, much to his displeasure.

"Now, let us determine the
method of combat. I propose a death match." The prisoner smirked. I raised a brow. Tonpa has to be beyond stupid to accept that. He's no match.

"A death match?" Gon gasped.

"They fight until one dies?" Leorio stated, shocked.

"Yes!" I quietly cheered. I hope the prisoner pulverizes that loser.

"Don't let him provoke you!" Kurapika yelled over to Tonpa.

"Well?" The prisoner waited for an answer.

"Very well...I accept!" Tonpa confidently replied, getting into a fighting stance. Haha! No way! This is gold.

"Huh?" Gon questioned. "Seriously?" Leorio stammered.

"I commend you for your courage!" The prisoner laughed. I'd be laughing too, but I kept it in. It was hard though.

"T-Tonpa..." Leorio mumbled in awe.

"Let the fight begin!" The prisoner started charging towards Tonpa. He was about attack, I was suprised to see Tonpa hold his ground. He stood, confidence radiating off his body.

"I... I give up!" Tonpa shouted as he fell to his knees. Nevermind. I should have expected this. We all stood there in shock.

"Huh?" Killua tilted his head. "Aww." I sighed in disappointment. "What?" Leorio questioned.

"Did he just... give up?" Gon asked. "M-Maybe he meant 'Give me a sec'?" Leorio suggested.

"What did you just say?" The prisoner looked down upon Tonpa. Tonpa nervously looked up at him, still on the ground.

"You win if I admit defeat, right? I give up... so I lose!" Tonpa cheered. He laughed as he stood up again. Damn. I was really hoping for a classic death match.

"Wha... Wha... Wha..." Anger started to build up in Leorio. I looked over at his fuming state. This must be what Kurapika was talking about.

"All right... I win this round." The prisoner laughed.

"Man, that was a disgrace. He looked a lot stronger up close..." Tonpa nervously laughed as he walked back to the platform. He acted as if he didn't just sabotage us. Man... he's annoying.

Leorio suddenly grabbed Tonpa by the collar of his shirt. "Bastard... you just confirmed all my suspicions! You're a worthless piece of trash, who's only good for sabotaging other applicants!" Leorio fumed.

I sighed. This isn't going anywhere. I guess he just yells at people for fun or something.

"Exactly. That's what I do every year. And I plan to continue the tradition. I'm not looking to pass the Hunter Exam. I'm only in it for the thrills. The Hunter Exam is a trial meant to crush confident young people's dreams." Tonpa smirked. Wow, what a ray of sunshine.