Chapter 6: "I Fuckin' Hate You"

Thank you @Reach_BEYOND for giving me that long comment! You rock girl! This Chapter's dedicated to you!

---

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6: "I Fuckin' Hate You."

 ~*~*~*~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

I've been stuck in this room for two hours straight! 

I tried banging on the door, screaming, and I got nothing in response. I sighed as I slid my body against the door. If it wasn't for my own stupidity, I wouldn't be here. This was my fault and I had no one to blame by myself.

~*~

Jacob's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

"Jacob, sweetheart, it's time for supper." Janice says, popping her head in my room, smiling at me. 

I closed my journal and once again, slide it underneath my bed. 

She came over and helped me up and into my wheel chair and led me out, shutting the light off in my room and closing my room door and locking it. 

Janice wheeled me into the large, expansive cafeteria, filled with lunatics and psychos. Janice retrieved my food and handed me my plate and smiled.

"Enjoy your supper Jacob." 

And with that, she left. I wheeled myself to an empty table and placed my food on the table, I began to take small bites.

I began to ruminate over that girl  Gabby. A name I couldn't forget. 

How I would be able to use her to get me out of this nut house?

"Jacob?" A familiar voice said to me from somewhere near. I look up and a smirk emerges on my lips.

"Mother?"

She had bags under her eyes; she appeared as if she had been crying for weeks on end. Mother went and sat in front of me. I didn't bother to ask where father was. They ended up divorcing only days after I'd been assigned to this nut house.

"What brings you here, mommie dearest?"

She looked at me in confusion as she sniffled.

"Jacob, you're my son; I've been worried about you a lot. Your father and I both are."

"So that means you're getting me out of this nut house?" I ask, excitedly.

She shook her head and I frowned.

"Jacob, this is the best place for you right now. A place where they keep a close eye on you and make sure you won't get in anymore trouble, niño."

Mother was referring to all of the illegal trouble I had gotten into that landed my blaxican ass in this crazy facility in the first place.

I glared at her, like she was the bane of my existence, with pure disdain and bloodlust to see her pay for making zero effect to get me the hell out of here, for allowing me to rot away here with the rest of these mad hatters.

Mother, of course, looked a little hurt; I smirked, keeping a steady, vengeful glint in my eyes as I continue to stare at her.

"I fuckin' hate you." I say, my words filled with ice and my tone of voice unmistakably bitter.

Mother's eyes, almost instantaneously fill with tears. 

She shook her head lightly, almost as if in disbelief.

"You don't mean that Jacob."

"Oh, but I do, so very much, mommie dearest." 

The tears were now streaming down her rosy red cheeks; I only chuckle in response, leaning back in my wheelchair, watching my own mother fall apart at the seams. 

But I didn't care. Mother and father were partly responsible for the reason I ended up here. And they asses was gonna pay!

Mother stood up, wiping her tears and sniffling, looking so sad and so very pathetic. 

"Maybe I should go now, I'll be back soon niño." 

She leans down and kisses my forehead and then she was gone.

Welcome to my hit list, bitch.