Chapter 46: "My Jimin hyung."

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, hyung." Jungkook walked towards Jimin with the little boy still clinging to him. Knowing how Si-Woo was, it would be a while before he let go of him.

"Aegi, let go of Jungkook. You have to eat," Jimin said softly, rubbing his hand against his son's back but received a shook of head.

"No... Appa." Jungkook felt his heart begin to fly on the clouds, leaning his nose down to Si-Woo's neck to rub it against the skin. Then, he inhaled the sweet scent of his baby boy, so relaxing and good, like baby oil.

"Fine. Jungkook-ah, can you feed him?" Jimin didn't need to ask him, the actor instantly nodded while losing himself in his son's sweet intoxicating yet innocent baby scent.

Lunch with them was the highlight of the day yet.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Are you staying over? At what time are you leaving tomorrow?" Jimin asked, feeling his heart tighten. He hated the next mornings the most. For the actor to sleep on the couch was nothing new for them, but at least it meant it was progress made between them. With a pained heart not only would he have to deal with his own sorrow but with a crying Si-Woo the next morning.

Currently, Jungkook had just managed to sing a lullaby to Si-Woo for him to let his brain repeat it constantly in a loop before removing the little one's hearing aids, trying to make the most reassuring face as possible. Now, Si Woo had really fallen asleep in his room and they were seated at the couch in the living room.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and playfully pushed a cushion at Jimin's chest. "Yah, what was that for?" Jimin groaned.

The actor sniggered, "Can I stay forever?" Those words were meant to be serious but in the writer's eyes, they weren't

The actor sniggered, "Can I stay forever?" Those words were meant to be serious but in the writer's eyes, they weren't. He thought the younger was joking or flirting with him. With a perked up eyebrow, he made a questionable expression.

"Jimin hyung, I finished my service. The ceremony was this morning. I don't have to leave tomorrow," Jungkook proudly announced before pausing. "unless you want me to. This couch is not as uncomfortable as it looks like."

Jimin's breath hitched and it was heard. Today was it? Today was the day he had been waiting for? For him, today was the day he had been longing to happen and his confidence faded instantly. He began to think of what he had told Jungkook at the hospital while looking at the tattoos the day after Si-Woo was born. The words. He had once to feared and thought of as lies were now different.

"...Don't you have something else you want to say to me?" Jimin mumbled to himself and hung his head, refusing to meet the actor's eyes. He was acting insecure, totally unlike how he wanted to feel.

Jungkook heard Jimin loud and clear. His senses had heightened after the military during his training, and now it was his turn to let out a small nervous laugh. "Can I hold your hands first?" He wiggled his ass on the couch and scootched closer to the writer.