Chapter Three: Save A Kiss.

That last kiss you gave me
I keep on hitting rewind
Now I need you baby
I need another last night
Now my heart is racing
Passing all the places we've been
Counting down the minutes
Till I give you all...

The energy in this club was intense, a thrilling intensity. Bodies were all pressed up against each other as the club tunes play loudly, echoing around the crowded room. Izzy and I move our hips in time with the rhythm as we clutch larger cocktails in our hands. We had lost my mum, Gi and auntie Moo sometime ago but I knew they were enjoying the same exact thing. The last time I had come here was with Danny after date night, we spent the night dancing away, drunk out of our minds.

"Hey, you single?" A guy from behind whispers. I chuckle, remembering this was actually a thing when you were single. Just bagging off with random guys in the club who had come grinding up behind you. 

"Sorry" I lift my hand and point at the ring as Izzy bursts out laughing.

"We haven't lost it" She shrugs boastfully as the same thing happens to her seconds after I hear the guys voice. 

"I think we still have the moves Iz, we may be getting older but our bodies aren't" I joke as she laughs, I spin her around as we move through the crowd back towards the bar to refill the cocktail glasses that were pretty much bigger than our heads. I was definitely going to need some strong paracetamol in the morning. We finally reached the bar where we found Gi and my auntie Moo. 

"Hey! Where's mum?" I question, glancing around to see she wasn't anywhere near. My auntie only smirks and point over to a chair in the corner... oh my god! Oh god... My mum was bagging off with some guy! Yes mum!!

I cheer drunkenly as I whistle over at the two. 

"Should I tell him I came out of her vagina?" I joke as Moo slaps my shoulder jokingly. I put my hand up in a surrender pose as I sit down next to Gi and order myself a double vodka soda water as she orders herself another Sex On The Beach. This may be a drunken thought but I've always wanted to have sex on the beach... I can just see it being so calming, quite romantic actually. Just a thought though, there's always the honeymoon if you know what I mean. Maybe I need to lay off the cocktails... that's probably a better idea.

"Make that two sex on the beaches" Natalia smiles as she hands over her money.

"We are so fucked for tomorrow" I point out as she bursts out laughing, nodding.

"I say after this we just drink water because everything's starting to show up in pairs" She giggles just as two large glasses are placed in front of us. We didn't even hesitate a second before taking them into our hands and practically downing them. 

"Oh my god! It's our song!!!" Gi squeals excitedly as I harshly swallow down the vodka. Before I knew it, my hand had been grabbed and I was lugging myself along to the dance floor surrounded by Natalia, Ellie, Gi and Izzy as we spin through the crowds of people. 

Our bodies groove into the music, me dancing on Izzy rather comfortably. I was in my own space, swinging my hips just as I feel arms grab from behind me. They were oddly familiar... and awfully manly. That couldn't have been Izzy...

 I spin around to be met by Mr Danny Jones who had a very cheeky grin on his face.

He leans over and presses his lips against my ear so I could hear every word he said.

"What you doing in our spot missy?" He asks as I turn back around.

"We've been here all night Jones" I shrug sensually as he bites his lip, my hips continuing to sway which I could see excited him by the way he was staring.