Chapter Two: I Know.

On the way I stand
On the way I sway
The way your hair curls in the rain
The little lines that write on your face
On the winter nights, you come and stay
Oh the way you hit me when you wanna fight
The way I yawn, the way I cry.

"Thank you so much for coming, I'll see you tomorrow" I wave off my relatives as I smile, leaning my head against the door. The sky was gradually getting darker, time was going by quickly. 

We were edging nearer the eighteenth and I could feel it in my throat, the unshakeable nerves, the fear that something would go wrong. I close the door slowly and keep my hands pressed against it as if I was trying to envision more detail. 

I was cut out of my thoughts as I feel warm arms wrap around my waist and pull me backwards into the smell of his Dior Sauvage cologne. I smile as I dig myself further into him, his lips grazing over my cheekbone lightly.

"You okay love?" He questions into my ear as I turn around slowly, wrapping my arms around his waist, burying my head into his loose clothing.

"If it's nerves... trust me. It's all hit me at once" He chuckles as I pull my head away to look up at his trembling expression. I crack a smile as we both share a laugh in the doorway. 

I pull apart from Danny and walk into the main room to see the other boys getting ready for their stag night. (If you're not from the UK, it's a bachelor party) 

"I am so ready to drink some wine" Tom mentions as we all look at his questioningly. 

"What? I'm a dad, don't judge me" He warns as I chuckle. 

"Eve!" Izzy calls from my old bedroom.

"Yeah?!" I call back as I walk to the fridge and bring out a large bottle of champagne.

"Come on! We're getting ready! We can't start without the bride to be!" She shouts. 

"This is my farewell gentleman" I announce just as Harry grabs me and swings me around in a hug. 

"Make sure to get your beauty sleep these next few days, we can't have a moody bride" He smirks as he places me down. 

I shove his shoulder jokingly as I then wrap my arms around Tom.

"If Gi has too much to drink, send me a video. I beg of you" Tom practically pleads as I roll my eyes.

"I CAN hear you Fletcher" She emphasises as Danny laughs.

"Right all four of you out! This is the girl zone now" I chuckle as Dougie rolls his eyes and shoves me over slightly.

"Hey! No pushing the bride bitch!" I exclaim as I shove him over ten times harder over the back of the couch. I cover my mouth as he practically falls through the air and lands on the other side of the couch. The boys were absolutely pissing themselves with laughter as I run around to Dougie's side quickly, a hand still firmly pressed over my mouth.

"Are you okay?!" I exclaim with a slight chuckle as he bursts out laughing, sitting up slowly with a hand on the back of his head.

"You're so lucky I missed that coffee table" He points out as he stands up in front of me. 

"I'm so sorry Doug" I smile as i wrap my arms around his waist. 

"She's turning into bridezilla for fuck sake" Danny jokes as Harry walks over to pat his shoulder.
"Make sure you wear a helmet and shin pads on the honeymoon"

The news was covered with photos of Danny. Not one page was anything else and that made me believe this 'rumour' was true. Danny Jones... mcflys front man, seen partying into the early hours of this morning with a mysterious blonde. The photos were there... so clear to see his arm wrapped around her waist tightly as he guides her into the club.