Tearing Apart.

~Danny~

The song was so intense. Da Kurlzz made it that way. If he wasn't screaming in the song, it would have no character to it probably. Everyone did so good on the song, including Sondra. Everyone thought she was the best.

We decided to release the single on New Years, which was only a couple days away. I tweeted and posted a photo on Instagram about the amazing single, how everyone will love it and such. So many notifications blew up my phone so I had to turn them off.

You're probably wondering about the instagram picture. I snuck a picture of Sondra at the studio awhile back, her hair was actually brushed out of her face as she sang into the microphone. She had a large set of headphones on her head, and her mouth was slightly open. Kurlzz was in the back photobombing.. Since she followed me on Instagram, she will soon see the picture.

What I said about the photo was, "This is Sondra Calvert. She is one I cannot live without. I made a mistake, and tried to live without her for a year. The thing is; I couldn't. It was terrible. I'm glad she's with me once again. ❤️"

My phone buzzed. Sondra.

Sondra: "You seriously snuck a picture of me?"

Me: "Yup."

Sondra: "I told you not to!"

Me: "oops. 😜"

Sondra: "What's up with Matthew though?"

I couldn't help but laugh. His eyes were all wide and he did his cheesy smile.

Me: "I don't know. It's 'cause he's gay."

Sondra: "Oh my god.. 😂"

**
~Da Kurlzz~

"3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES!" I jumped up and down. The house was completely empty. I forgot that I was by myself.. Usually I'm out partying, or the guys are over. Tonight though, I stayed home.

Maybe I was just excited over the single that was coming out tomorrow at 3 PM... Or maybe it was the beer. I don't really know.

Group message..

Charlie: "Happy New Year!"

Danny: "You too!"

Jeff: "Happy New Year!"

Me: "Happys nEw Year biches!"

Funny: "You too."

J-Dog: "Happy new year!"

Johnny: "F*ck yeah! 👍"

Jeff: "Matty, are you drunk?"

Me: "I don't kno"

No reply. 10 minutes later:

Charlie: "Probably. Sry I can't txt wen I'm drunk."

J-Dog: "We all know that."

Danny: "It's a Undead New Year! 😋"

J3T: "I can F*cking tell. It took you 10 damn minites to txt tht."

J-Dog: "George is drunk too."

Funny: "Okay ppl stop."

Me: "Eghh.."

Funny: "I'm tired shut up."

Silence.

**
~Jeff~

The guys wanted to meet up at the studio around 1. Idiots weren't there until 2:30, so I had to wait outside of the studio for 30 sh*tty minutes. I even told Jorel. He just laughed.

"Sorry. Really. At least you're not late like Daniel is all the time." J shot a look at Danny, who peered around Sondra as she sat on his lap.

"Excuse me? Traffic?" Daniel clears his throat.

Johnny walked in the room. "Single's out."

Everyone got up and freaked out. We all had to listen to it of course. My Twitter blew up in seconds. I knew I shouldn't have got it.. Same with Instagram..

"Guess who has to go on tour with us now!" Matty jumped on the coffee table and pointed at me.