No. 5

The picture at the top is what I thought Sondra would look like.

~Sondra~

No one was sober. I was slightly buzzed, but I was almost sober. All 7 of us were in some club. I forgot the name of it, you know, oh well. Who the hell cares what a name of a club is when you're already in it?

Obviously some jackass.

I giggled at the thought of it, which really was dumb of myself. First time I've been buzzed in my whole life.

Danny was totally out of it already. He was shit-faced drunk with Charlie and the others. Funny thing is; he was more attractive than ever. Maybe that was the alcohol speaking? I don't know.

My surroundings were a bit blurred, but not enough for me to run into a pole that I never saw coming. I actually think I was worse than J-Dog, but he drank about 45 beers. It's crazy on how he can control himself like that. Hell, I could hardly chug one down and be sober. They have more drinking experience though.

My eyes felt like they were just stuck in some jalapeño juice. They burned, so I decided to run them.

Bad idea.

Nope. Didn't help. Just made it worse. Excuse my language, but f*ck.. Was it my contacts? I looked around the club that was blaring with music. I didn't know exactly what it was, since the talking of people were mixing into it.

FunnyMan ran to the DJ as if he was going to fall over any second. He chatted with him for a minute, the DJ nodding and I can read his lips, "yup.. Yeah.. Okay. Yup.."

FunnyMan ran back over yelling something. It was a slurred so I couldn't make anything out. "All y'all get on the f*cking dance floor!" He yelled.

Danny walked over to me, grabbing my hand. God, what are we going to dance to? I was kind of nervous.. For no reason really, because no one will remember this in the morning.

The music started playing. Then, someone started singing, "Hollywood we never going down.."

Okay.. I know this song. It's No. 5. All 6 of them started singing to it, and I felt Danny behind me, rubbing against me dancing. I started to dance when the beat dropped.

"And when you're drunk shake that ass like you know how to dance.."

Danny started to kiss down my neck as we danced. I giggled, turned around, and he kissed my hard on the lips. Daniel was totally drunk. But I went with it.

**

We all stumbled into the hotel after we were done at the club. It was a long walk, because none of the guys didn't want to get a taxi.. Jack wagons..

Daniel was clinging to me like a spider monkey as we walked to the elevator. The others wobbled around toward it like drunk penguins. Daniel was drunk too, but with him against me he had support.

After we got out of the elevator, we walked down the hall to our room. I couldn't even find the key, but when I looked over at Danny he tried shoving the card into the lock on the wrong side. I had tried to help him, but he playfully shoved me away. Deciding that this was some sort of game, I shoved him back. We started shoving each other until, well, he fell on top of me.

Danny laughed his butt off, and pressed his lips softly against mine. A chill ran down my back. Gosh, he was so gorgeous even though he was drunk, so sweet and amazing..

I kissed him back, and how, (literally, I have no clue how he did it) pushed our room door open. Daniel staggered up pulling me with, and then he led me inside the suite.

Danny turned and kissed me quickly, then went into the bedroom. I followed. I was so tired.

Danny could hardly even get his shoes off, he was so drunk. After about 5 minute of working on it, he successfully got them off, got some comfy clothes on in front of me, and got into bed. I took my pajama bottoms and a tank top to bring into the bathroom with me to change into. After I was changed, I decided to crawl in with Daniel.

He turned and flung his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. Danny kisses me all over the face quickly as if I was a little 6 year-old, and I couldn't help but giggle. Then finally the lips. We continued to kiss and after seconds it became a make out session.

It went on for awhile, and I felt his hands softly make their way under my shirt, feeling my sides. Where was this going? I don't know..