Chapter 26- Scorpio's departure

Cancer's POV
I opened my eyes sleepily. My head was resting against something moving.
I sat up drowsily.
Taur, Sag, Gem, Aqua and Lib were all stretched out on the other end of the sofa, Leo and Virgo were curled up in each other's arms, as were Pisces and Aries, Capricorn's head was lolling down the back of the sofa and mini had her head on his arm.
I looked down at my pillow. Scorpio. That explained the moving.
I stood up and slowly went into the kitchen to start breakfast.
Then I dropped the frying pan.
Scorpio was leaving in less than five hours.
"What was that?" My friends started stirring. Sagi came in.
"Hey Can. Need any assistance?" He asked.
"Yeah. Mind the pancake batter while I put the bacon in the oven," I rubbed my eyes sleepily. He nodded.
Soon, breakfast was cooking.
"What is for breakfast?" Mini hopped onto one of the bar stools in front of me and Sag.
"Pancakes, Bacon, Sausages, Hash browns, Scrambled eggs, poached eggs, mushrooms, toast, a full English and pancakes basically," Sag said.
"Mm sounds lovely," Aqua joined Mini at the bar.

"Woah you look hot," Taurus said when Scorpio came down in his soldier uniform. Sag elbowed him as we all laughed lightly.
"He isn't wrong," I admitted when Scorp came over to me. He hooked an arm around my waist.
"Why thank you kindly," he grinned.
"Crap I have to go. Scorp. I'll be seeing you again," Aries looked at his watch.
Scorpio let me go and Aries hugged him tightly. "Don't get hurt,"
"Good luck," Scorpio let Aries go.
"Bye then guys," Aries waved awkwardly before going out the door.
"I- we should get going," Scorpio stammered. I took his hand.

"This is your stop," Taurus hugged Scorpio awkwardly.
I looked around. There were so many young boys embracing other boys and girls. It made my heart break. Some of them would never see their family again. I shuddered and turned my attention back to Scorpio and the goodbyes. "Don't die," Gem and Mini both hugged Scorpio at the same time.
"Relax I won't jeez," he grumbled.
"Sure you won't," Leo scoffed and gave him a half hug after he let go of the twins.
"Yep no injuries. When you come back we'll all have jobs. Hopefully," Virgo stepped forward to embrace Scorp.
"I'll still be in medical school," I chirped.
"More school for you," Libra shrugged. "I got the lead in 'hazard' remember, I told you about it," she said and kissed Scorpio on the cheek. "Go you!" Aqua grinned and hugged her friend as soon as she stepped back for Sag to say bye.
"I got a job too. I'm training to become a police officer at the moment," Capricorn said.
"Go you. Me and Gem got accepted into film school," Mini grinned.
"Hey goodbye man," Cap stepped forward after Pisces walked back over to Virgo and Leo.
"Have a good time in police academy and
Whatnot," Scorpio patted his friend's back.
"Good luck? Don't break anything. No injuries when you come back okay?" The two boys broke the hug.
"Right I can't promise that but I'll try my best," Scorp rolled his eyes.
I hugged him.
"Hey I love you and you better wait for me," he muttered.
"Love you too, and I will," I kissed him.
"Come on time to go everyone!"
"Got to go. Bye everyone," Scorpio saluted to us all then walked away towards his bus.
And that was the end.

OKAY! This book is now completed! I hope you liked it and I'll start the sequel soon. See you soon!!