Chapter 7- a rude awakening

Pisces' POV
"VIRGO VIRGO VIRGO!" I jumped onto the sleeping body of my best friend. It was currently 6:03am and I just woke up. She groaned. "Pisces it's six in the morning go back to sleep," she grumbled.
"But I'm not tired. And there's a meteor shower tonight! I wanted to have a picnic in the back garden," I said.
"Go bother mini and cancer," she shifted. I huffed and crawled off her bed, scampering towards mini and cancer's room. I opened their door to find them both already awake, cancer drawing on her bed and mini playing a video game on her laptop. "Hey Pi. What's up?" Mini questioned.
"There's a meteor shower tonight!" I said breathlessly. They nodded. "Can we have a picnic in the garden?" I asked.
"Sure. We can get someone to go into the attic and see if there's a telescope or something," cancer suggested.
"Great idea. Let's go wake up cap and scorp," mini slid off her bed, turning off her computer. Cancer put her pad away and slipped on her socks. I grinned and we sneaked across the hall to the door with the sign '¢αρ αи∂ ѕ¢σяρ. ∂σ иσт єитєя'
I opened the door. The window was open, cap was fast asleep snoring quietly with his duvet half on the bed half on the floor and Scorpio was asleep on his side. "Okay. I shut the window and you two wake them up," I whispered. My accomplices nodded. I went over to the window, hitting the curtains out of my face and I shut the window. "MINI YOU ARE DEAD!" Capricorn shouted, lunging at her. She squeaked and ducked out the way. "THE ACTUAL HELL?" Scorpio roared punching the air where cancer's head was seconds before. I snorted. "You'll wake up everyone else. Hush," I advised. The boys glared at me. Cancer hid her face in her hands. I looked at her then at Scorpio. Scorpio wasn't wearing a shirt. God. I giggled. Scorpio flushed and picked up a grey shirt from the floor. "Okay... um.." mini blinked. "Why were we here?" She asked.
"You tell us," Scorpio glared at us.
"Weeeellll... can you go into the attic and see if there's a telescope?" I asked.
"It's six in the morning, and you want us to find... a telescope?" Cap raised an eyebrow, not pleased.
"There's a meteor shower tonight and we want to see if there's a telescope in the attic," cancer supplied, removing her hands from her face. "Why can't you go into the attic?" Scorpio grumbled.
"Because there are spiders in the attic," cancer explained.
"Is that why? I thought it was because we couldn't be bothered," mini said.
"Oh that to," cancer went pink.
"You're scared of spiders?" Scorpio started smirking.
"No..." cancer flushed again.
"Okay let's go," Scorpio still had a smirk on his face as he put socks on. Capricorn rolled his eyes and put on grey slippers. I grinned at mini and cancer. Mini grinned back and cancer still looked apprehensive. Probably for good reason. "CAN YOU COME HELP US?" Scorpio shouted.
"He's going to wake everyone up," mini grumbled and we rushed into the hall. I could already hear mutterings from the others. We trotted over to the attic entrance. Scorpio and Capricorn were taking down an old looking telescope. I went over to help them take it down into the hall. Taurus came out of his room looking exhausted and wearing fluffy pink bunny slippers. "Cool slippers taur," Virgo came out from our room, glaring at us but laughing at taurus.
"Well I like them," Taurus shrugged. "I'm hungry," he added.
"I'll go start making breakfast then, since we're awake," Virgo muttered and trudged downstairs. Taurus followed her.
"I'll go help before Scorpio flings a spider in my direction," cancer slipped away.
"You'll get her later," mini assures Scorpio's off put look. He shrugged.
"I know,"