42

I just want to say THANK YOU FOR THE 10K+ READS ILY ALL!!!

Okay, now back to the story!

---

It's like we silently agreed to a staring contest. No one said a word, until Alpha Daniel decided to ask us questions.

"You were the ones who took Jason, my son, weren't you?" He boomed, pointing a finger at all of us accusingly.

Pfffttttt idiot.

"We weren't, I swear," Oliver said.

I looked beside me and saw Alexa fidgeting with something in her hands, then proceeding to push a yellow button.

"See ya," Alexa walked forward and saluted to the pack. One second I see Daniel's frustrated look and the next I was looking straight at the Vampire Coven's dungeon doors.

Where they keep the werewolves captive...

"Thanks Amanda," I heard Alexa mumble, and I knew that this was Amanda's doing.

Seriously, Amanda, I don't know what we'll do without you.

"We should break them out first," Klaus said, pointing at the double doors.

"Why?" Scarlett and Kayla said in unison.

"Since we know that they are here," Klaus shrugged,"We don't know where the others are at, might as well break them out then we can find the others with more help. It's like a win win situation."

Silas tapped his chin thoughtfully and said,"You're right."

Why wasn't I saying anything?

I hate to talk when I'm in my hunter attire.

Oliver walked forward and started picking on the lock. The lock opened in less than a minute.

 "You're really good at this," Chase said, nodding approvingly.

"Thanks."

I walked in slowly, taking in everything before me.

This is really sad.

Werewolves were dying, I could feel it. They were extremely weak.

"Where are the keys?" Klaus asked curiously from behind me. 

Silas let out an irritated sigh,"Must be with the guards, wait a while, I'll go get them." With that, he left, closing the double doors softly.

---

Silas's POV

Where can the guards be?

I clicked my tongue as I jogged down the hallway. Until i crashed into someone.

"Sorry Silas!" The man exclaimed, helping me up immediately.

Why?

Well, after the Elders, my siblings and I were the next oldest, so the rest respected us a lot.

I smiled knowingly as the guard scanned me from head to toe, looking for any things that were out of place.

"Hey Thomas!" I said, patting his back like we were old pals.

"Hey?" He said awkwardly.

"Can get the dungeon keys?"

"All of them?"

"Just to keep an eye on them," I shrugged,"They might be breaking out now, you would never know."

Dang it! Silas, why did you blurt it out!?

"Erm- okay," He said, rubbing the back of his neck as he fished out the keys.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed, grabbing the keys out of his grasp, and running back to where the others were at, leaving poor Thomas confused.

Was I being too obvious?

I hope not.