35

"Alexa! Change me back!" Silas shouted as he jumped across the room.

Giggling, Alexa replied,"No! You deserve it!"

Well, turning into something ugly should be what Silas was expecting.

Silas was the last person that Alexa did the spell on, so everyone's look has changed. Especially Silas's.

Silas croaked as he chased after Alexa angrily.

I could feel Chase's chest rumble from beneath me as he chuckled at the duo. His long fingers ran through my brown hair soothingly.

I changed a lot. I was shorter, standing at 5'5. My long blonde hair became brown and reaches till my shoulder blades. My eyes changed to a hazel colour. The other's eyes didn't change though, mine only changed because I had two different coloured eyes.

Chase had black hair now, and he was about 5'10.

Zavier, well, he was taller than Chase now, and had red hair.

And Silas? He's green.

He's a toad.

Yeah, you read it right.

It's quite surprising that he can still talk as a toad.

"You're still beautiful like always," Chase bent down and whispered into my ear suddenly, making me shiver down my spine.

"Just change him back," Klaus muttered, sprawling across the couch.

He was horribly bored, and hungry. But too bad Alexa's home ran out of food since a few days ago and she was too lazy to restock her kitchen.

Sonia and Zavier has left to only God knows where a while ago. I think I know where they are, I still remember how Zavier looked at Sonia the first time he saw her.

Alexa sighed in irritation before saying,"And I was having fun seeing him like this. Stay still, Silas."

Silas croaked one more time before he landed on the ground and stayed still.

Alexa waved her right index finger in a circular motion above Silas and red sparks started appearing around Silas's toad body. Soon, the red sparks blinded us and we couldn't see Silas any longer.

"Finally," We heard Silas mumble as the red sparks started disappearing. Silas stepped out and he looked like the younger version of the new Chase, with the black hair and green eyes.

"If you irritate me one more time, you're turning into ashes," Alexa said, glaring at Silas playfully.

"I ship them," Chase whispered to me.

"I don't see you as a fanboy," I said, laughing.

"Move it, people! We have to get MacDonald's! I'm starving!" Klaus shouted, clapping his hands together to get our attention.

I stood up and Chase carried me up, letting me sit on his shoulders.

"Onwards my trusty steads!" I shouted, pointing towards the door.

---

"Stop playing with your food," Chase said, poking my side, making my heart flutter. Whenever he touches me, my heart flutters.

I wasn't playing.

I was experimenting.

Okay okay I was playing.

"I'm not playing," I said stubbornly.

Chase raised an eyebrow at me and flicked his finger at the tower of fries that I've made.

I whispered a dramatic 'no' and reached out to grab a fallen fry.

I munched on it and glared at Chase playfully,"I hate you."

The smile on his face fell immediately.

"Just kidding!" I said almost immediately," I'm just kidding!"

The side of his lip slowly tilted up and he started laughing. Right there I knew he had tricked me.

Jerkass.

I picked a plastic fork and poked Chase hard on his shoulder," You know what?"

"What?" Chase winced, rubbing the spot that I've stabbed him.

"I hate all of you."

---

"Take that back!" Klaus shouted, jumping onto me. I landed onto the hard ground with a loud thud.

"Never!" I shouted back, struggling underneath him," Get off me, fatass!"

He was really heavy.

Silas, Sonia, Zavier and Alexa were sitting on the couch, laughing at both of us. Well, Chase was sitting on the couch too but he had an angry look on his face.

Yes, Sonia and Zavier has returned.

"Stefan is hotter!" Klaus said angrily, sitting on me.

I tried to push his fatass off me but to no avail. "Damon is way hotter," I said.

"Whatever! The Salvatore brothers are ugly looking creatures!" Chase exclaimed, fangs protruding out of his mouth.

Klaus got off of me out of shock and I sat up, tidying my brown hair.

"Oh hell no, you did not just went there," Klaus joked. I ignored him and said to Chase in a joking tone," Jelly much?"

Suddenly, I found myself being pinned onto a wall by the one and only Chase.

I could feel his fangs at the crook of my neck and he said huskily into my ear," I'm way better than Damon."

A shiver ran down my spine and I couldn't find words to make up a sentence to reply him.

"Oh Chase, what the hell are you doing to me?" I whispered, finally finding words.

He stiffened and I could feel his heart racing as fast as mine.

Seriously Chase, what are you doing to me?