50

Two days later.

"Where are you taking me?" I said once I got the cloth out of my mouth.

What's happening? Don't ask me, I have no idea either. I was just studying about hybrids in an empty cafe when I felt a tingling sensation at the back of my neck. I was too slow when suddenly someone brought a bag over my head and another person tied up my arms. Someone else tied my legs together. It seemed like there was more than ten people trying to kidnap me. Somehow they know about my power.

After I gave up fighting back, just for a while, someone removed the bag from my head and my eyes met with bright light before it was covered with a blindfold. Then someone else stuffed a cloth into my mouth. I tried to pushing the cloth out but a fiery sensation always ends up on my tongue whenever I touch it. After like a million tries, my tongue became numb and I just pushed the cloth out without a second thought.

The vehicle that the kidnappers placed me in jerked and I hit my head on something in front of me. I sincerely apologise to you that I was still blinded by the blindfold.

I groaned," Chase is so going to kill you when he finds out about this!"

Someone in front gasped. A familiar voice followed," She knows?!"

I furrowed my eyebrows together," Klaus? Is that you?"

He gasped again and coughed, a fake deep voice followed," No! Who is Klaus? Must be some handsome young man..."

"Quit the act!" I exclaimed, lying on my back and using my legs to kick the seats in front.

"Hey!" Another voice shouted," How dare you treat your kidnappers like that?!"

I groaned in irrritation," Zavier! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Language, Princess!" Another voice exclaimed. How many people are in here?!

Linus is honestly the most irriating supernatural to live in any universe. He has this habit of calling me 'Princess' mockingly, and I swear if it wasn't for Klaus and Lilliane, he would have been long dead by now.

"What the hell?! How many people are in here?!" I shouted in annoyance.

"Only the five of us." A femine voice said.

I jumped to a corner, further away from the voice. "Sonia?!"

"Yes, yes, yes. And there's me, Lilliane." Another voice called out from beside me.

I screamed.

"Not so fearless now, Princess?" Linus said from in front.

"When I'm released... Linus would be dead first..." I growled, feeling my canines/ fangs poking my bottom lips.

"Now now, sister, there's no need for violence." And the second person would be my biological brother.

"Where are you guys taking me?!"

Zavier laughed," That's for us to know and you to find out."

They are so dead.

---

After what seemed like three hours, I felt someone grab me by my shoulders once the car came to a halt. The person lifted me up and brought me out of the car. The scent of nature immediately hit me.

"Okay," I heard Klaus say," You have to get out of here by yourself, you just have to follow some scent that I can't smell and you'll be on your way out!"

"Why are you guys doing this?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

"So where will you be going?" I asked as Klaus untied the ropes.