Chapter 18: Party of One

En başından başla

Spike looks at (Y/N) and smiles.

Spike: Yeah, you're right (Y/N). I need to tell Twilight how I feel about all of this.

(Y/N): Come on, it's getting dark. Nopony is normally out at this hour.

Spike nods as they both walk back to the Golden Oak Library.

At the Golden Oak Library, Twilight is seen organizing some books with Owlowiscious right beside her and helping her out. Owlowiscious is an owl with pale, light grayish amber body with grayish amber wings and dark grayish amber eyes.

 Owlowiscious is an owl with pale, light grayish amber body with grayish amber wings and dark grayish amber eyes

The door to the Golden Oak Library opens as Twilight turns around to see both (Y/N) and Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey, (Y/N). What brings you here so late at night?

(Y/N): I found this guy walking around in Ponyville and I believe he has something that he wants to say to you.

Spike then walks up to Twilight twiddling his claws with a guilty look on his face.

Spike: Twilight, I'm sorry that I burned the book without telling you and also I'm sorry for trying to frame Owlowscious earlier. I thought that with him around, you didn't need me anymore.

Twilight then smiles and puts her hoof on Spike's shoulder.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike. Sure, I was disappointed, but you are my number one assistant! And friend. And you always will be. It's just that sometimes I need some help at night. I can't ask you to stay up late. You're a baby dragon and you need your rest. Owls are nocturnal. So I asked Owlowiscious to help. But not to take your place. No one could ever replace you, Spike. Not even when you are being a jealous numbskull.

Spike smiles as he hugs Twilight which she returns.

Spike: I'm sorry, Twilight. I never should have been so jealous.

Twilight Sparkle: And I'm sorry too, Spike. I should have been more sensitive.

(Y/N) smiles at the scene Spike and Twilight were having as Owlowiscious lands on his head which made him chuckle.

(Y/N): It's great to see you too, Owlowiscious.

Spike: Oh, that's right.

Spike breaks the hug with Twilight then turns to Owlowiscious who was sitting on (Y/N)'s head.

Spike: Owlowiscious. . . I know now that you weren't out to take my job. Forgive me?

Owlowiscious: Hoo?

Spike: Me. Forgive me, Spike.

Owlowiscious: Hoo!

Spike looks at (Y/N) and he has an extremely confused look as he shrugs his shoulders. (Y/N) just rolls his eyes.