Chapter 15: Stare Master

It was currently the middle of the day in Ponyville as (Y/N) and Twilight are seen walking and chatting together. (Y/N) was currently on his way home after running a couple of errands and Twilight was heading to the Everfree Forest to get some of her tea from Zecora.

(Y/N): It's kind of surprising how tea is actually such a calming beverage isn't it?

Twilight Sparkle: Yep, it's just the right thing to have on you when you're feeling stressed. Sometimes I drink it while I'm studying.

(Y/N): Y'know, back on my world I learned that there was actually one country on Earth that's crazy about tea.

Twilight Sparkle: Really? What's it called?

(Y/N): I think it was called. . . England. Those kinds of countries love and I mean LOVE tea. At specific times in the day they have a moment called tea time.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow, that sounds interesting.

Just then a large yell was heard as it definitely got (Y/N)'s attention.

???: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N): Oh no. I know those voices.

Soon enough, (Y/N) was tackled to the ground by a blur and it was the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. They were currently playing very roughly with him as Apple Bloom was playing on (Y/N)'s back, Sweetie Belle was on his face patting his head roughly, and Scootaloo was biting his tail.

(Y/N): Ow! Ow! Okay, stop! It's nice to see you girls- Ow! I'm not some kind of toy! Hey, stop that tickles! *laughs*

Twilight chuckled at seeing the Cutie Mark Crusaders play around with (Y/N) and then Fluttershy approaches her.

Twilight Sparkle: Hello, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Oh! Hello, Twilight. Where are you off to?

Twilight Sparkle: I'm heading to the Everfree Forest to Zecora's to get some of my favorite tea.

Fluttershy: Th-The Everfree Forest? Ah, you'll be careful, won't you?

Twilight Sparkle: Of course! How about you? What are you doing with the girls?

Fluttershy: Rarity has a big order to fill tonight, so I volunteered to take the girls over to my cottage for a sleepover.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow. Sounds like everypony has their hooves full today. Taking care of those three fillies all by yourself? You sure you can handle it?

Fluttershy: What? These sweet little angels? They'll be no problem at all.

Twilight and Fluttershy look back again towards (Y/N) as he was still trying to get the Cutie Mark Crusaders off his body as he was able to get Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle off.

Twilight Sparkle: *chuckles* They seem to be more interested in (Y/N) however.

(Y/N): Scootaloo! Let go of my tail!

(Y/N) shakes his tail to get Scootaloo to let go of him as she did and she joined back with the other two Crusaders.

(Y/N): Wow! Some ponies are excited about something. What's gotten you girls to get so hyper today?

Apple Bloom: We're having a sleepover at Fluttershy's cottage!

(Y/N): Oh really?

Sweetie Belle: Yeah, we were supposed to have a sleepover at my sister's, but. . . I may have made a teensy little mistake and now we get to sleepover at Fluttershy's place.