Chapter 17: The Cutie Mark Chronicles

It was currently a pleasant noon at Ponyville as today, Princess Celestia is at Sugarcube Corner with a bunch of ponies there including the Mane 7 as they all are hosting a big brunch for her. Ponies are are either mingling or eating delicious food made by Mr. and Mrs. Cake. Mr. Cake, who's full name was Carrot Cake was an Earth pony who had a light brilliant amber coat, a light brilliant orange mane and tail, moderate pistachio eyes, his Cutie Mark was of course three carrot cakes, and he was wearing a baker's hat and a bowtie that was red and white, along with an apron. His wife Mrs. Cake, who's full name was Cup Cake was also an Earth pony, and she had a light cerulean coat, brilliant rose eyes, a light crimson mane and tail with pale, light grayish crimson stripes, her Cutie Mark is also of course three cup cakes, she was wearing pink earrings and she was also wearing an apron.

 Cake, who's full name was Cup Cake was also an Earth pony, and she had a light cerulean coat, brilliant rose eyes, a light crimson mane and tail with pale, light grayish crimson stripes, her Cutie Mark is also of course three cup cakes, she was w...

They were both currently just giving their services out to anypony in need and in the middle of the room, Princess Celestia was enjoying the banquet and (Y/N) was right beside her

(Y/N): This is such a wonderful gathering were having. I'm so glad that were able to accept this visit here in Ponyville just for you, Celestia.

Princess Celestia: Of course, (Y/N). By the way, thank you for keeping me company over here at the table.

(Y/N): No problem at all.

Princess Celestia: However, I must say that your friends do have a way for gatherings with esteemed guests.

(Y/N) then sees Rarity telling ponies to keep their distance from her gala dress, Applejack was confused on what to eat first as she wanted to be formal, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Fluttershy seemed normal, and Pinkie Pie was just being her usual Pinkie Pie self. Mr. and Mrs. Cake then approach Princess Celestia and (Y/N).

Mr. Cake: How are both of you doing? Good?

Mrs. Cake: Anything else we can get for you, dearies. . .? Ooh, I-I mean, esteemed guests.

Princess Celestia: Everything is fine, Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

(Y/N) takes one of the cupcakes that Mrs. Cake offered and ate it.