Chapter 9: Poisonous Gossip and Love Jokes

It is a peaceful day in Ponyville as Twilight with Spike on her back was walking along with (Y/N) telling him about her slumber party with Applejack and Rarity.

(Y/N): So that's what happened at your first slumber party?

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, Rarity and Applejack got into a huge argument, but they soon set aside their differences and worked everything out in the end so we could all have a good time with each other.

(Y/N): Now that I think about it, Applejack is the more hard-working and stubborn type of pony while Rarity is kind of picky and hyper-organized, so I could see why they had a hard time getting along. Well like you said, they put aside their differences so I'm glad that you had a great slumber party with them.

Twilight Sparkle: Trust me, the tree was the most complicated part. I couldn't find out how to get rid of it in the Slumber 101 book.

(Y/N) rolled his eyes and smirked at Twilight.

(Y/N): You're so adorkable, Twilight.

Twilight blushed at little at that.

Twilight Sparkle: (Thoughts) He called me both adorable and a dork. Wow, he's creative when it comes to flattery. (Out of Thoughts) T-Thanks (Y/N). Anyway, it's a beautiful day out today.

Spike: Rainbow Dash must have gotten up early for once and cleared all the clouds away.

(Y/N): Eh, I doubt it. But if she did then compliments to her for making it such a gorgeous day.

Twilight Sparkle: I bet all of Ponyville is going to be out enjoying the sunshine.

(Y/N): Uh. . . maybe not. It's quiet. . . too quiet at that.

Twilight noticed what (Y/N) was talking about as they all looked into town and nopony was around.

Twilight Sparkle: You're right. Where is everypony?

Spike: Is it some sort of pony holiday?

(Y/N): None that we know of.

Spike: Does my breath stink?

Spike checks his breath and let's out a small flame out of his mouth.

Twilight Sparkle: Not more than usual.

Spike: Is it. . . zombies?!

(Y/N): If it was zombies Spike then we would already have a ton around us already and besides, zombies aren't real.

Spike: Okay, so what is it then?

(Y/N): Beats me. I've flown over Ponyville so many times that I know that it's not this quiet during the day.

???: Psst!

Twilight Sparkle: Huh?

Somepony called out to Twilight, (Y/N), and Spike as they all looked around until they saw Pinkie inside Sugarcube Corner calling out to them.

Pinkie Pie: Twilight! Spike! (Y/N)! Come here! Come! Here! Hurry! Before she get's you!

The three followed Pinkie inside of Sugarcube Corner with Pinkie closing the door afterwards, making the entire room dark until Pinkie takes out a lantern.

Spike: Who?! The zombie pony?

Pinkie Pie: Z-Zombie pony?!

Twilight Sparkle: Spike! There are no zombie ponies. Pinkie, what are you doing here alone in the dark?