first day

Hey everybody I'm back for another chapter of this story. I know I'm way overdue for a chapter but due to life situations, I haven't had time to do all the things I wanted to do with this book. I may be a little rusty but I hope you enjoy this chapter
(This is a time skip to the first day)

Akita's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of yelling and footsteps coming toward my room"WAKE UP KID!" and I immediately shot up from my bed and I looked around for a bit then I realized it was just dad waking me up like always for some odd reason but I didn't really care it's morning time and I could barely get out of my own fucking get out of bed without knowing what I'm doing.

"Uugh~ dad what are you doing" I groaned and I rubbed my eyes and stretched a bit of I stood up"So you're telling me you wanna miss the first day of school," he said and he crossed his arms. Realizing what he just said I shoved him out the way and I went to brush my teeth and take a shower. Once I did that I walked downstairs and I grabbed my bag before I did"Dad I'm leaving now"I yelled and I heard loud footsteps coming toward me" your brother is gonna be right behind you we just woke him up" my red-headed father said with a grin and he pulled me into a hug"I can't wait to see how manly you two will become once you become heroes and train...well you do enough of that" he said and he rubbed my hair.

I pushed him away from me and I grunted"Didn't I tell you to stop hugging me just because you're my dad doesn't mean we're on a buddy-buddy relationship your my dad and that's all there is to it can you stop hugging me all the time you can do that with the other two idiots but not me and I'm not gonna say it again"I told him and I shut the door and I officially left the house. I walked down the stairs and I started walking toward UA luckily it was clearly visible to see otherwise I would be lost.

I was walking quietly when I decided to eat something. I pulled out a bag of gummy bears and I just started eating them. Due to my quirk, my spit is literally magma so it's hard to eat without it burning up. The same goes for the clothes they used to burn off of me before dad finally tried to go something about it. I try not to take it to heart I guess at least my clothes aren't burning off in public haha imagine all the things that could go wrong with that.

I was halfway to UA when I started to notice a couple of students who were in uniform to which means they might be new like me or their second or third years. One had silver hair and he was waay taller than me and the other two with him. I feel like I've seen that silver hair before...Or am I just overthinking it or something

I casually shake it off and I started to walk faster and I eventually walked past and apparently that was a bad idea because one of them noticed me

??? P.o.v

I was talking to the new friends I made when someone else walked past me. All I saw was long spikey ash blonde hair tied back along with a pair of glowing red eyes but I ignored that mostly. I walked over to him and I put a hand on his shoulder and he shivered from my touch which I didn't find unusual I probably scared him it's pretty normal"Hey wanna walk with us to school to chat? By the looks of it, you have a uniform to and you're a first-year like me!" I said trying to be happy and hope he would say yes. The kid turned around and he just looked at me up and down for a little bit before shrugging.

"Why would I hang out with people like you your way out of my league," He said bluntly"The fact that you asked my with that bullshit smile too I recommend not talking to me if you don't want a caved-in face and unfunctional lungs" And he just turned back around and started walking.

DID HE SERIOUSLY THREATEN ME LIKE THAT?!

"Wow, what's his problem all I asked was if we could walk together and he threatened my face," I said and I looked at the guy just casually walked away like that the nerve of him. I just shrugged it off and I walked back toward the others"Did you just see that guy tetsutetsu that kid just threatened me and I didn't even do anything to him that's ridiculous" I said pointing at the guy."It's whatever I don't need that guy anyway we'll always have other opportunities"

Satoshi's p.o.v

"I can't shake the feeling I've seen this guy before and the way he threatened you and that blonde hair are so familiar to me...Maybe I'm overthinking it" I shrugged and I looked at todoroki(This is a different todoroki from chapter two it's fyumi's son)"Don't pay attention to him they usually don't get far in life anyways" "I guess you're right so let's see how long it takes for him to get kicked out of the school with all those threats," he said chuckling mischievously and he started running ahead"Let's just race over to the school!"

"Okay okay but I'm faster than you," I said running after him and I turned around and I called my brother"Kazuki hurry up and join in we can get to the school quicker this way" I shouted and he just shrugged and he went along with us.

About 10 minutes later😅😂

"guys I can see the gates!" I yelled as I picked up the pace and I shot past the school gates"I win of course!" I shouted as my brother and todoroki were behind me"That's not fair, of course, you're going to win your more experienced at this then we are"Kaizuki said grumbling as he came last"That's what losers say..ANYYYWAY what teachers do you have for homeroom anyway?"I asked and I walked over to them.

"Uum I have someone called Sekijiro in class 1-A," Kaizuki said rubbing his head"To be honest I've never heard of this guy is, "He said in a confused tone"Oh I have that class too!" Todoroki said while trying to remember what teacher would be showing him the ways of a proper hero"We can just go find it then you're a third-year right Tetsutetsu so you should go to your class first...seeya though!"Todoroki said and he started walking off Kazuki following behind.

Kaizuki p.o.v

"So which way we going because I have a feeling we don't know what way," he said looking around as he walked, looking around for the classroom he was looking for class 1-A"The doors for the classroom doors are huge!" he said and he looked at them and all the students who were around then he stopped"Uuuh todoroki I think I found our classroom"

Todoroki Looked over to him and he started looking up at the door and he gulped"Is there a giant in the class?!" I said looking at the door and the large '1-A' on the door"Well I guess it's time for it to begin right our future hero careers are beyond this point you ready todoroki?" I said looking over and he looked somewhat confident" It's gonna be fine we got this"

I nodded and with that, I slipped open the door and I walked inside and I looked around at the students who were there and I looked up and my jaw dropped"There's a actual giant in this class?!" I said and I looked up at the student who seemed to be a guy too and he pretty much started sweating like he was nervous to 'For someone who looks intimidating he doesn't act like it!' I thought but I shook my head and I took a seat near the middle of the class and todoroki was right behind me.

He sat down next to me and he gave me a thumbs up at me"We were nervous all for nothing it's gonna be fine what's the worst that can happen to us today anyways" He said and not gonna lie I had to agree with him"OH by the way what's your number anyway so we can text later when we get home later"I suggested and luckily todoroki was fine with the idea so we exchanged our numbers.

"Well now that's done when is Mr.Sekijiro coming to the class I mean it hasn't been long since we got here but still," Todoroki said and he looked around and he realized something. One of the students looked rather familiar to him and the hair didn't help either"Ugh no way why is he here!"The todoroki boy yelled out on accident after seeing the ash blond with long spiky hair doing something with his desk but he did end up looking at him and he raised a brow.

"Nevermind today is the worse day in my life!"

Next Generation:Rising hopesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara