Highschool | 1

It was the first time Achlys went to school. Yeah, completely serious, here. She was homeschooled her whole life, her only friend being Raysun. Her parents bringing the highschool topic up, was a miracle. When she decided to tell Raysun, he didn't take it so well. "There's no way, I'll let you go! Your parents might've agreed to let you go, but I won't," he growled, growing possessive.

Hurt simmered her eyes, "Why? Dark Light, you know that I've never been there, since I was in preschool, and now, I have a chance and I can't just let it slip." "Are you asking me, why? Here's why, Achlys," he said, making her frown. He never uses her full name unless he was either serious or furious and now - he was both. He always called her sunshine and realising that he is angry, made her miss the nickname.

"Highschool is a dangerous place where clingy, stinging bees and hungry crocodiles live, and I'm not being silly, here, okay? Actually, I'm simplifying it for you to understand what I mean." Achlys did the only thing she could do in that current situation, nodding. Raysun tugged her chin, forcing her to look at him. "I'm telling you that for your own safety, sunshine. Don't think that I'm doing that because I don't like highschool and that I don't want you to have friends, but I'm doing that for your own safety," he drowned in her Heterochromia eyes.

He partially told her the truth. He didn't want her to be the feast to lustful dogs, if you get what he means. Achlys smiled warmly at him. "I understand, Ray, really, I do, but please let me have a chance."

He sighed; things will go bad for him. When he first met her, he didn't know what went into him. He knew that he had an overwhelming attraction towards her, however, he always had obsessive and possessive thoughts about her, actions of possessiveness. The fact that he never got extreme jealous over other interpersonal interactions of other people, but her. It was overwhelming, including, having low self-esteem made it worse.

Like that, he went to the doctor and the doctor diagnosed him with obsessive love disorder. "Look, I'm going to discuss this with your parents and we'll see how everything goes, but I guarantee you that they will agree. You'll go - but you'll always be by my side never leaving it, do we have a deal?" "Ofcourse, I promise!"

Hopping out of the car, Raysun held his hand out so, his sunshine would take it. Gradually, she took it, interweaving their hands, together. Everyone abruptly stopped, as if they were starstruck - well, they are. It was unusual for the town's bad boy to have a girl with him. He may be a bad boy, but he isn't a player.

He knew how to treat woman rightly; paying attention to her, communicating with her, respecting her and her privacy, not hurting her or doing something she doesn't like, not pushing or forcing her into doing something she doesn't want to, not associating with other women, but her, pampering her with love, public affection, gifts, and care.

Murmurs and whispers erupted, causing Achlys to hide herself behind Raysun in discomfort. Glaring at everyone who made his sunshine feel unwelcomed, he squeezed her hand in reassurance. "Don't worry, sunshine, everything's going to be fine, just stay by my side like promised." he looked at her hidden face by her hair as he whispered, tucking it behind her ear, "are you ready, though?" She nodded, "I'm ready, Dark Light."

Halls they passed, stares increased. As Raysun dragged her, Achlys explored the place. First, they went to receive their schedules; went to their lockers to put their unwanted books for now. You see, they had matching schedules. Raysun somehow convinced her parents to let him have the same exact one as hers, so she won't leave his side, at all times.

"Um, Raysun?" He hummed, letting her know that she had his attention. "I-I want to go to the bathroom, please," she looked down upon her dusty pink plimsolls, flushed in embarrassment. He chuckled at her embarrassment, innocence. "Sure thing, sunshine. You know, you don't have to be embarrassed. We've been best of friends for three years, now."

Achlys bit her lip; his eyes darkened. Slowly, he put his thumb on her bottom lip, detaching it apart from her teeth. "Go, I'll be waiting for you. It's right next to the janitor's closet, after the lockers, both female and male."

As quick as possible, she raced there so, she won't get late, but she spoke to soon. Being the clumsiest person she is, she bumped into someone, making her fall backwards. "Oh my, I'm sorry, did I hurt you? Ofcourse, I did!” Achlys looked up to see the person she bumped into. A girl; a blonde, blue eyed girl with full, bubbly lips. The girl gave her a hand to stand. With hesitation, she put her hand in hers, letting the girl pull her up.

“Hi, my name's Tricia Banks, Queen B. What's yours?” “My name's Achlys Coal, I-I'm new here,” she squinted her eyes as she studied Tricia's appearance. “That’s great, I think that we'll be the best of buddies. Though, if you're uncomfortable and not interested then, it's fine.” Seems that highschool would be a great adventure.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note
Hi, everyone! How are you, guys? I'm sorry for the late update. I hope that you liked reading this chapter just like I had fun writing it! Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you'd like! Until next time, people!