Dream; request <3

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Peacock!" You saw their positive affirmations and flipped the phone up for the next one

"Uhh? Swimming? Fish? Shark? Dolphin? Oh! Dolphin!"

You cackled out laughing seeing nick putting is hands in a prayer position to his forehead

"How is that-" you tried catching your breath "how is that a dolphin"

By the time your laughters died down the timer was out.

"Aww man how did we only do two?"

"Well we didn't do too great on the movements huh" Dream said, rubbing the slight tears that came out of his eye from laughing.

"well maybe if you weren't standing there staring at y/n you would've done better."

Dream whipped his head at nick

"what?"

"Well yeah I mean you were just staring at her the whole time. Did you have a something to say? To her?"

Sapnap knew about dreams crush on you. He tried pushing negative thoughts away but when was he gonna take the hint? You both liked eachother. He didn't need clay coming between you too.

You felt a familiar tension back in the air, looking at George with worried eye contact.

"Sap? Why would he have anything to say to me?" You awkwardly chuckled "is something wrong?"

"No nothing's wrong, okay? I'm just.. a little tired." Dream uncomfortably glanced away

Nick scoffed .

"Clay you should just spit it out. We all already know, expect y/n for some reason. But why are you scared to? Huh?"

You've never seen nick talk in such a harsh way. You knew he wasn't a angel, but you didn't think he'd be mean like this.

"Nick.. chill out, please" you pleaded.

"You know.. I regret a lot of my decisions in life.
But if we have this conversation it will be on the top of the list."

"We should talk about whatever's bothering you, Clay." You warmly smiled at him, trying to reassure him, seeing nick scoff through the corner of your eye.

"He likes you. He has a crush on you. But you like me y/n. We like eachother. We do." Nick grabbed your hands spitting the blunt words out of jealousy.

The world seemed to pause for a minute for everyone, because,

You, finally had your crush state your love for eachother.

Dream, having his feelings outed

George, starting to see friend group split apart slowly

And nick, hearing you say you liked him too.

"Oh and.. um dream,, I always had a hunch. Im sorry but-"

"But you like nick. It's fine. I'm just, I'm broken and tired right now.. I- I just need a second away from you." He looked away with a embarrassed look on his face.