School camp

MAX'S POV.
"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed to the boys that were sitting behind me.
"Someone has a temper today hey" says Noah one of my bully's. Before you say it yes I get bullied and I hate it but I'm glad I don't get bullied that badly. My name is Maxine but people can me Max I'm 14 turning 15 in 3 days and go to SideView Grammar.

So at the moment I was sitting in front of my bullies Tyler and Noah. There was still 5 hrs to go since we were all going to Queensland (Australia). We are in Melbourne waiting at a petrol station because the bus was low on petrol. "Why don't you talk to us MAX we are being nice and talking to you" said Noah
" Leave her alone bro she's mine. Ill make sure she enjoys camp with me." That sent a shudder down my back that didn't sound good at all.
I closed my eyes and just thought about how bad this years camp will be.

5 HOURS LATER...

"Everybody up!" My teacher Mr Samson all but yelled. Every was on their feet before they could say duck.

We all got off the bus me being last because everyone pushed past me and got off like a heard of cows.
"THANK GOD WE ARE HERE" screamed one of the queen bitches.. Thalia.

She and her two other goons got off in their shirts and shorts that were two times smaller than their body size. They swayed there hips in what I thought was a sickening manor to the bus driver who was fetching everyone's bags. They went up to him and asked if he could find theirs. The bus driver without struggle found their suite cases. They were bright pink and looked like they were about to burst open.

They dragged their bags up the stairs well if course with the boys help.

Later that afternoon we were assigned cabins but I was told to go to Mr Samson's cabin later that night.

I wonder what that is about?

PLZ COMMENT AND LIKE !! IM SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES

Georgia xx