Love ?

Max's POV.

I was sitting on the floor still crying my heart out. Why did he hurt me? I was very wrong about him. Very wrong. That's it he's not my dad my boyfriend or anyone I care about. I've been through some nasty shit but this is too far. I got up grinding my teeth together only to stop from crying out in pain.

I walked to my bag and got my first aid kit. I placed a bandage on my back, put panties and a bra on and placed my black singlet, my camo jeans and my combat boots. I took my long brown hair out of its pony tail to hang free. I walked outside and thought about how the new "Max" was going to be. Fuck them all I thought.

I was in deep thoughts when I heard the door for the cabin open.
"Gee you look sexy babe" he said as he walked out in jeans and a singlet.
"Fuck off Jordan. Go away and leave me the fuck alone" I spat out.
" You obviously didn't learn. It made you worse" he said while looking in the distance.
"Look you need to get your head out of your ass because its not a hat and realise that I'm not your slave or that I will never be your obedient bunny!!!" He pushed me against the railing. "Angel you will never talk to me like that. Do you understand!!"
"No no, no I don't please explain to me why it was me. Maybe Thalia would love this shit but not me. You must be in the wrong place, cabin two you will find her." He pushed me further into the railing causing it to press against my wound.

"I don't want her. I want you. I hurt you to make you better so that you understand me clearly."
"Well go fuck yourself because I want nothing to do with you. Two more days. After then you will never talk to me again. Better yet let's start now. Don't touch me don't talk to me and don't even look at me" I seethed out.
"I can't do that. You don't understand. I'm in love with you and all you little things Max. Only you."

"You sure have a strange way of showing it" I said while pushing past him to sit on the seat. "That's just how I am and you just need to learn how to except that Ma-. We were stopped when Thalia came around the corner.
"Ooooo funny seeing you Jordan. I must say you are looking sexy." She purred.
"As for you Max. We're have you been? its no fun without you" she smirked.
My fists were about to find her head. Jordan noticed my fists and kept a firm grasp on my arm. It calmed me but I was still angry. "What are you going to go punch me?" she laughed.

" I will and when I do I can't wait to see that plaster shit come off your face!!" I yelled.
"Max calm down. Thalia please escort yourself to your room and please never call me Jordan only special people may call me that" he winked and I put my head down with a blush on my face. "You are to call me Mr Samson. Now off you go."
"Can you please escort me I'm scared of the dark and maybe we could sort something out for you helping me" she winked. HOW DARE SHE.
"JORDAN LET ME GO I CAN'T WAIT TO RIP HER HEAD OFF" I struggled against him but that didn't do anything to make him let me go.
"Max stop. Thalia leave NOW!" he yelled the "now."
"Fine but catch you later" she winked while swaying back to her cabin.
I was so angry I started to pull away from Jordan. I can't do this. "Max stop don't struggle you will hurt yourself." He said.

"No Jordan stop let me go I don't care any more." I said while tears started streaming down my face.
" Your upset because she said she could pay me back. In sex. Don't tell me I'm wrong Max after those works came out your whole body tensed. I'm going to give you a few days to work out stuff and your mind but for know lets go lay down. Yea?" I didn't now what to say so I simply nodded my head.

''"'""""""""""""""""""'"'''"""""

Hey guys so chapter 10? I think. It's really fun writing this book sooo hope you enjoyed it but for now have a good week and day.
BYEEE

Georgia xx