WOW

Max's POV.

As I was laying down on the bed Jordan came out with only a towel rapped around his hips but hanging lowly so you could see his v-line.

God he looks sexy I thought to myself.
"Are you ok Max?" he asked.
"Yea I'm ok I think I can stand now. I kinda want some fresh air" I said not looking directly at him.
" You may go outside but I'm going to be with you but I suggest you put some clothes on angel" he growled out. Before I knew what was happening he had placed one of his shirts over me so I was covered. I hid in his large shirt in embarrassment. "Hey no need to cover your body with me" he said almost in a pleading tone.
"Ok" I whispered out.
"I'm going to go pick some clothes out" we both said together. He gave me a slight nod and I walked to my duffle bag.

Hmmm I thought what to wear what to wear?? ooo I know. I picked out some denim shorts a white crop top that said Wtf (wheres the food) that shows an inch of my stomach and a SnapBack.

I looked in the mirror and gave a nod of approval. Nice I though. I wonder how Jordan will be dres--. I was cut off when Jordan walked into the room with shorts, a SnapBack and a white singlet. He looked really hot.
He growled out "why are you wearing a crop top?"
"Because I can. Problem" I asked
"Yes other boys can look at you. And only I can look and touch you." he said anger clearly coming through.
" Look lets just go outside. Ladies first" I told him as we walked onto the balcony of the cabin where there were two seats and a small table.

I sat down while Jordan walked down the stairs onto the large land of grass and collected a soccer ball. "Hey you want to play some soccer with me!!" he yelled from bellow.
"Sure!" I yelled back. I ran down the steps. "Show off" I said as I saw him juggling the ball on his feet.
"I am not a show off. I am just merely good at what I do thanks" he replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Ok mr I-know everything-I'm so good lets see who's better."
"Bring it Max I can beat you but for today I will be nice"
He kicked the ball to me and told me to proceed. As I was about to kick he grabbed the ball off me and I lost balance and fell forward. "OUCHHH" I screamed in pain after twisting my bruised ankle. " It's ok. Your ok. Breath in and out deep breath. I'm going to carry you inside check your ankle and change you. You look terrible" he told me. He lifted me off the grass and began walking up the stairs of the cabin. He slid the door out the way and continued to hold me.

He went into my bag and got out a pair of leggings and a plain white t-shirt. He pulled my old t-shirt over my head and placed the new one on top but not before checking if anything was wrong with the bra. He then pushed me against the wall and slid my shorts off as he was placing my leggings on he brushed the middle of my panties and I let out a groan. He gave me a pointed look and continued to slide my leggings on. After everything was on he placed me in his bed but gave me his jumper to keep me warm. He checked my ankle and placed a bandage around it.

"Stay here I'm having a shower and after that I have to go have a meeting with all the teachers. DO NOT I mean DO NOT go to dinner until I come back. Do you understand?" he asked.
"Yes I understand" I replied not wanting to be smart and tick him off.
"Good now stay." he walked over to me gave me a kiss on my forehead and a wink. He then disappearing into the bathroom.

All I could say was WOW.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
Alot of reads but no comments or votes. First book just want a good comment or even one telling me something I could improve. 😄
Ok well have a good weekend or week
👋👋
Bye love you all 😘😝

Georgia xx