Good girl baby

Max's POV.

"Jordann!! Let me go!" I yelled at him.
"Angel I suggest you shut your mouth because I will drag you back to the Cabin and do something we will both regret" he said to me in annoyance and.. anger?

"Ok ill shut my mouth but where are you taking me?" I asked.
"Just for a little swim babe" I began to panic. Is he a murderer? does he want to kill me. Why does he want to kill me.

"Relax babe I'm not going to hurt you don't worry. That's the last thing I would do. Maybe a punishment will fit but I won't kill you. Besides you have done nothing wrong you do remember you needed to help me with a little something" he groaned out.

I was so in the moment of panicking I didn't realise that he still was hard.
"Your still hard" I asked.
"Yea been for the last 2 hours. I couldn't find you anywhere so I took it into my own hands. But for some reason my brain really loves me imagining ripping the little clothes you have on now off. I gasped.
"What do you mean you took things into your own hands" I asked a bit shocked.

"Well while you were off the cabin was free so I decided that I was just to hard it was begging to hurt so I locked the door an closed the curtains and jerked off I just imagined my hand being your beautiful tight pussy." I blushed what?? who thinks about that stuff.

I didn't realise my head was starting to go lower in the water. I began to move around to keep afloat. I stopped kicking when I felt two strong arms in circling my waist.
"Here you look a bit tired besides we are a bit away from the shore so you can hop on my back or just let me carry you. You really don't have the option of neither"

I let out a squeal when I was being lifted and clung onto him for dear life. He lifted me over his head and sprawled me onto his back. "Hold onto me" I obliged. Hell I would rather live than die. I wrapped my hands around his neck and held on. We stays like that for a while. My stomach completely flipped when I felt I'm place kissed up to my thighs.
"I just need to get these pretty legs to open for me later. Can you do that for me?" he asked me.
"Depends" I said a bit unsure.
"Baby you have to spread your legs it will reduce the pain don't worry you will be fine the first try will be hard but afterwards you will be addicted to it" I gasped at that fact.
"Come on we have to go to get those pretty legs open" I laughed. I actually laughed.

"Ok sir" I said with sarcasm. He didn't take it like sarcasm "don't say that if you don't want your pretty legs open right here right now" he growled.
Damn "ok ok" I I whispered while running to shore. I dried my feet and walked to the out door showers.

After we had finished I walked to my cabin and placed my stuff on my bed. I was about to take my bikini top off when the door to the cabin opens reviling Jordan looking very excited.
"Just where I want you right now. Get on the bed and spread your legs." huge said. I didn't move. "Now!!!" he yelled. I laid on the bed and spread my legs.
"Mmm baby spread them a little more."I spread them like he wanted me to. He got on top. "Good girl."

"Good girl baby."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
She beta spread those legs damn. Well VOTE COMMENT LOVE YA ALL.

Georgia xx