Interesting... Talk

MAX'S POV.
Mr Samson was walking ahead really fast so I asked " why are you walking so fast Mr Samson."
"Oh sorry Max I didn't know I was walking that fast where almost at my cabin. Also when we are out of school or after school you call me Jordan. Understood?"
" Yes Mr.. Jordan, Jordan" he gave a nod of approval and before I knew it we were in his cabin.
" I'm just going to get something cleaner on ok? Stay here."

While he was gone I could smell a delicious sent coming from somewhere and realised it was Jordan's sent on his pillow.

I leant down and breathed it in all the sent. After a few second of doing that I hear a husky voice say "don't do that people will smell me on you and wonder what we have been doing."

I slowly turned around still on the bed to find Jordan in a pair of black shorts but shirt less. I know this sounds wrong being his student but HE WAS DAMN HOT.

I took some time to admire. He had delicious abs, an amazing tan, massive muscles and just over all an mouth watering upper body.

ANYWAY that's not the point before he could catch me staring which he did because he has a cocky smirk on his face that actually looked quite sexy.

"Do you like anything you see Miss Taylor." he called me by my last name. GOD. I shook my head and whispered a quiet" "no."
" Speak up angel I can't here you" he said with a annoyed expression on his face. I got more courage an said "NO" alot louder this time. "Good girl" he replied.
I was getting pissed what am I a dog who does he think he is. I went to walk out the door but he blocked me.

"Where you going angel " he asked.
"To my cabin duh?"
"No no angel you don't have a cabin."He replied with a smirk
"Oh so where do I sleep" i asked getting tired of the games.
"You will be sleeping in... the cabin with me."
" HAHAHA great joke. So where am I really sleeping? "
" In my cabin' he replied with a bored expression
"No that's not right"
"Uh yea it is. Now the movie has finished so I suggest you get your but in that bunk bed and sleep angel."

I was shocked I don't understand I can't be in here with.. him

VOTE COMMENT LOVE U ALL THXXX

Georgia xx