Trouble

Max's POV.

It has been two hours since i have seen Jordan, he said he was going to a meeting so that's ok. I'm getting hungry, well it is dinner. No! he told me I wasn't aloud. My stomach grumbled. "Stuff that" I mumbled to myself. I got off the bed but not before putting Jordan's jumper on. I walked to the door and opened it only to be greeted with a cold breeze. I walked my way to the dining room. I could hear the girls and boys screaming from 10km's away. I walked in receiving some dirty looks but as always I ignored them.

I took my plate that was filled with two pizza slices and sat down in a seat that was vacant and away from everyone. I ate the first slice but couldn't have the second one because I was too full. As I turned around to get out if my seat I see Jordan with a unhappy and angry expression. Oh shit I didn't listen and now he's going to whoop my ass.

He moved his face to the side of my face where I felt his breath on my ear. "Your in some deep shit angle. Come with me now" his voice said dripping with venom.
"No leave me alone I don't want to talk to you. How was your meeting Jordan what took you so long huh?" I replied with just as much venom. He grabbed my elbow.

"Come with me now or later on you will be punished more than your already going to be." I was shocked and dumbfounded. He can't punish me for not agreeing to go with him. I don't think Free country means anything to him, gee I though. I got up brushed passed him and went to walk out but he stopped me by grabbing my arm and spinning me so I was face to face with his rock hard chest.

He lifted me up and pushed my head forcefully into the crook of his neck. I was stressing out at what was about to happen. I wasn't ready I'm 15 for crying out loud. He can't just rape me and dump me. You know I was actually thinking of screaming "RAPE RAPE RAPE" when we were talking in the dining room.

While my head was filling with scenarios I was being placed on a hard surface and my t-shirt and leggings were taken off. Jordan was no where to be found but as I was about to get off the bed he emerged from the bathroom in camo pants with combat boots but shirtless. He looked like a army gunner, general or just a massive private. Then he spoke but in a very deep voice making me believe it wasn't even him I was talking too. "Do you know what happens in the army when someone doesn't listen max?" he asked while swirling a knife around his fingers. "N-No" I replied shakily.
"They get punished" he replied with an amused look on his face. I finally realised something i hadn't before he was in the army.

Jordan was in the army.

"Y-You were i-in the a-army w-weren't you-u. Your weren't a tradie" I said still unsure at what game he was playing.
"She finally gets it. Yes I am in the army my sweet angle. Now do me a favour and turn around" he growled out.
"No"
"No?"
"You heard me" I replied
"Angle TURN. AROUND. NOW" he screamed.

He stalked towards me spun me around. With the knife he had twirled between his fingers he cut my bra strap so it dropped to the ground.
"Opss" he said while biting his lip. Damn he was sexy when he did that. Ugh. Focus this man is probably about to rape you hold yourself together woman I told myself. He then was quiet until I felt the tip of the sharp blade on my back. "See it's usually sexual with you but I want you to learn your lesson by finally not enjoying it. You need to be put in line. Everything I do here is only to help you in the future" he remarked. How dare he say that. I'm not his slave who he can do what ever he wants to.

"How is this helping me?"I wailed as the blade began piercing my skin. He saw I was in pain but only to make it worse started to drag it down slowly to increase the pain. It did the job he wanted. He went all the way down to my panties but stopped. " Have you learnt your lesson Max" he asked. I didn't respond. I began to feel him cut though the fabric of my panties. "Y-YES Y-YES I HAVE IM SORRY FOR NOT LISTENING TO YOU" I cried tears falling down my face. "Good" he replied. He walked to the bathroom I suspect to clean the blood off his blade.

I sat on the floor and cried thing only one positive thing and that was- Two more days you can do this Max just listen to him and whatever you do don't get into TROUBLE.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Heyy guyss
Gee some intense stuff.
Welp hoped you liked it
VOTE COMMENT LIKE.
Peace out ✌

Georgia xx