T E N : P U N I S H M E N T / 2

Start from the beginning

" There, you look so fuckable baby." I said Lowly. She started to button up her dress. I smack her hands and undid the buttons.

A N G E L A ' S  C O L L A R

After, that I placed my head on her neck and started to suck, lick, bite, I need to claim her

After, that I placed my head on her neck and started to suck, lick, bite, I need to claim her. My head started to move down to her open Tits, I bit, sucked, licked. After 4 minutes her neck was covered in dark hickies. As well as her tits.

" Lets go." I said

" I don't want to go out like this." Denied Angela

" If you don't hurry, your punishment is going to worse." I said Lowly.

" Fine." She said.

" Good." I smirked

  I opened the door and let Angela through first, as she walked forward I sent a hard smack on her ass. She whined. I opened the car to let her in. I tot in my side and started the car.

An hour into the car ride, I look at Angela said and seen her asleep. Go to time. I grabbed the controller out of my pocket and turned to the first level. I seen her moving around trying to get comfortable. I turned it to the 2 and she didn't move,just moaned. After 4 minutes of leaving it on the 2, I turned it on to the highest, 12.

" Mhm, fuck, daddy, what is that." Angela said and tried to move to make the vibration to stop.

" It's nothing baby." I said  and smirked.

" Open you legs." I demanded.

" Feel your panties." I demanded. She spread her legs and and touched her pussy.

" Mhm, fuck, did you a put a vibrator in the underwear." She moaned and threw her head back.

" Yes, love, that is your punishment." I said

" Finger yourself." I said. She placed her finger into her panties and stated to play with herself.