"Yes siirrr, I always heard about y'all kickbacks."

"Oh yea, well don't let me see you in no niggas face." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever lil daddy." He laughed but I know he wasn't playing.
———————————————————————

We got to the party and niggas act like they never seen a new car before. This nigga hood famous or something because when we stepped out niggas start dapping him up and complimenting him about the car.

Then he noticed some of them looking at me and he pointed towards the house.

I rolled my eyes. We not even in a relationship and this nigga pointing and shit. Hell I don't know nobody but him and the crew hopefully I bump into them.

"Hey bestie boo." Lawd spoke to soon.

"Hey KD."

"Hey Boomer."

"That's dry gimme hug.

We hugged and he start smiling hard as hell.

"Aight Lil Top gone beat your ass Big B."

"Mane he gone be aight he ain't laid no claim yet."

I giggled at Kd cause he right.

"Where the drinks at." They pointed towards the table.

I fixed me a drink and looked around their party was so lit. You actually had people dancing and shit not holding up the wall.

The punch I was sipping on was really good. I knew it was spiked with something.

They start playing a slow jam and I instantly recognized it's my favorite song. Softest place on earth by Xscape.

I turned up my cup and drank the rest of my punch. I wasn't a big drinker but this is my first time out so I'm going to enjoy it.

I start feeling good. I started to sway my hips and sing to the music.

"Baby want you come inside
I'll take you on a fantasy ride
Take a journey through my universe
Baby you can be the first
Inside the softest place on Earth."

I felt a body press behind me I turned around and non other than Kentrell.

"The softest place on earth huh... I can't wait to feel that."

I blushed and looked down he titled my chin back up. He started to slow dance with me while biting his lip.

I can't believe that this nigga, this thug ass nigga dancing with me. I could feel eyes on us but I didn't care. I started to grind on him more.

"Get em sis," KD black ass said.
"Top, I see you nigga."

He bent down in the crook of my neck and I gasped this nigga start kissing my neck.

"Kentrell."

"Baby fuck all that. You look good and I'm gon off these xans."

His hands went further down and gripped my ass. I melted when he did that. Tonight confirmed something for me though.

I was about to say something until I heard gunshots rang out.

Kentrell pushes us both to the ground people started running, screaming, and falling. We looked up and the house was cleared almost.

"Top, you and bestie aight."

"Yea what bout you and Boomer."

"Yea where Ben nem at."

"Last time I seen them niggas was outside."

"Damn mane."

I saw Kentrell looked down at his phone and mumble, "what the fuck?"

"What's wrong?" He handed me his phone.

My cousin wants to talk to you and your crew.

"What's this.. what's going on?"

Soon as I said that a nigga walked in with guns pointed at us.

"What it do lit nigga?"

"What you on 4?"

"Text the rest of the gang tell em to get here now."

He sent out group text

A few seconds later. Ben, Star, 3three, Quando, Montana and his lady ran through the door.

"Okay NBA gang, glad yall got the memo."

"What's this about mane?"

"Like I said, my cousin wanted to see you."

"It's me that wanted to see you Kentrell..."

Everybody turned around and there was a smirking YaYa.
———————————————————

Okay everyone. Forgive any errors. Once again thanks for the ongoing support of this book. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚