Sparkling in my heart

Start from the beginning

"Jimin maybe just...want Rose as his housemate." Lisa guess.

Nayeon shakes her head. "I don't think so."

"Whatever. Anyway, Jimin told me that someone will pick me up today. He want me to go to his company." Rose informs.

"Why?" Lisa asks.

"He said, he don't want me to hang out with anyone else today. He want to spend time with me." Rose answered bluntly.

Lisa and Nayeon exchange looks. Then, Rose gasp. She close her locker.
"It time for our class!! Come on!" Rose panic.

She runs, leaving both of them behind. Lisa somehow frowned.

"Why Jimin really protective over Rose? I mean, they're not in relationship." Lisa points out.

"You don't get it?" Nayeon asks. Lisa shakes her head.

"You really slow. Jimin's in love with her!!" Nayeon finally told her.

"What? How?" Lisa confused.

"I'm not just Jimin friend. I'm also Rose guardian at school." Nayeon answered.

"Hold on, let me make it all sounds rignt. So, you're telling me, that Jimin ask you to looks out for Rose at school?" Lisa asks.

"Yup. He stalks her for past 5 months. Well, Rose is sweet and nice girl. He know everythings about her. He obsessed of her." Nayeon explains.

"Then, why you didn't tell Rose about it?" Lisa asks.

"Not in good time, yet. Jimin never let that girl go. Trust me. He obsessed with her." Nayeon walks away after that.

Now, everything makes sense to Lisa. No wondered why she always found Jimin everywhere. Then, something hit her.

If he stalks her...does he know...about Rose sickness?

~~~~~

Rose right now on her way to Jimin company. She don't understands why Jimin want to spend time with her today. She wondered too, why Jimin wants her?

Without her realize, they already arrive.

"We're arrive, Miss Park." The driver informs. Rose uncomfortable when people calling her like that.

"Um..Rose is enough." Rose says.

"Oh, okay. Sure Rose." The driver says.

Rose smile and went out. The driver smile at her back. Rose have this attitude type where, everyone could fell for her. She really sweet and innocent girl type.

Rose get in the company and her jaw dropped. She looks around with amused.

This company is huge!!!!

As she too amazed by the surrounding, someone poke her shoulder. She startled and turn around.

"Hey Rose!!" Jungkook welcomes her so brightly. He shows her his bunny smile.

"Kookie!! Heyy" Rose response with big smile.

"I saw your face like 'wow'. Are you amazed by this company?" Jungkook asks.

While they talking, they make their way to Jimin office.

"Of course I am!! It huge and fancy!!" Rose squealing. Jungkook chuckle

"You know what? Jimin manage this business all by himself, without anyone helps." Jungkook says.

"Her father?" Rose asks. Jungkook shakes his head.

"Ohhh..."

They step outside from elevator and Jungkook turn around.

"Jimin office is just in front there. You will see 'President' room. While I have work to do." Jungkook says, he pat her head.

"He wouldn't mad?" Rose asks.

"Mad? At you? Oh, come on. He rather punch a wall than mad at you. Just go. He's fine." By that, Jungkook walks away.

Rose shrugged her shoulder and go to his office. She takes a deep breath and let it out. She knock the door.

"Come in." Jimin calls with stern.

Rose open the door. "Jimin."

He lifted his gaze and smile appeared on his face. Rose feel...her heart beating when see his eyes smile.

"Come, sit here." Jimin says.

She sits infront of him.

"I ask you to come her because not only to spends time but I have something to show you." Jimin says.

Rose frowned. "What is it?"

Jimin take out one file and give it to her. Rose looks at him before she opens the file.

"Wait. This is...my file..."

CONTINUE~