Chapter 7

This is the finale. It's another long one, so get some food and a drink again. Remember to play the song while reading. Apologies for any spelling mistakes.
I mean....👅👅👅👅👅
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I move to his lower stomach, just above his jeans, and suck even harder, earning a hiss from him. I look up at him again, his head thrown back and teeth gritted. He's so pretty like that. I'm not going to last long.

I finish off the new bruise with a sucky kiss. I quickly undo the button of his jeans and pull down the zip. He's completely given up on trying to stay on his elbows. I yank his pants off as far and as fast as I can, I'm not waiting anymore.

Shit. His boxers don't even need to be off for me to see that he's big. I stroke his cock over the material, his hands immediately go to the sides of his head, fingers clawing at his scalp. His legs shift uncomfortably. I take the boxers off completely and all the air is knocked out of my chest.

'You had this in your pants the whole time?' I think to myself while looking up at him. I grasp for the base of his aching dick. I slide my tongue on the slit, gradually sliding it further back onto my tongue. Slowly, I start slurping on the head, completely covering it. He lets out semi-soft 'uhs' that seemed  unintentional.

His chest rises and his eyes roll back slightly. I take the head out of my mouth and tilt my head to the side to wrap my tongue horizontally around it and slide it all the way down. His exhales are broken and shaky with soft groans. I decide to engulf majority of his length into my mouth, receiving a louder low moan from his pretty, open mouth. I pump the base with my thumb, index, and middle finger, ranging with different speeds. He fists his hair harder, eyes almost closed, and back arching.

Louis P.O.V

Without stopping, he puts his free hand on my stomach and moves it up while tapping his fingers playfully. The gentle sensation mixed with the hard sucking sends a shiver through my body.  His hand makes its way up to my neck and his fingers slide throught the sweat. His now open hand drags all the way down, covering more surface area, and sits comfortably on my waist.

I feel like I'm going to blow any second now. His hot tongue wrapping around me and the wetness is just too much. And all of a sudden, I feel the front of my dick hit something. Did he just deepthroat? Harry does it again and a loud moan escapes my mouth. He did.

He makes a few gagging sounds that are pushing me closer and closer to the edge. I fist my hair harder as my obsene breathing gets louder and faster. I feel the back of his throat again but he doesn't gag this time, the back of his tongue rises and creates a tight hold around my cock. He does the same thing again but now pumps his hand slightly faster.

Oh shit.

A tight hand is squeezed on my waist. And now the overwhelming weight of build up feels like it's about to fall off of me. Harry gives my dick the most painfully hard suck and pumps me even faster than before. That familiar feeling bubbles inside of me and the longest, eruptive "oh!," bursts loudly from my body with inconsistent cracks. He pulls off instantly, firmly grasping my cock and leaning forward while he moves side to side. He quickly moves down and places his hot lips around me as the last of my come shoots into his mouth.

He pulls his swollen lips off and slides a hard lick on the slit of my sensitive cock to get all of the come into his mouth. The hot, wet lick makes my eyebrows tightly knit and a sound of painful pleasure leave my lips. Harry looks right at me and swallows with a low hum. I drop my head back at the sinful sight.

"You gave me a pearl necklace."

He says it with that same low tone from before, but it seemed as though there was slight gratitude in his voice, as if it was some kind of honour. I pull my head up and prop myself on my elbows to look at him. He's right, my come is messily spread across his upper chest. He slightly leans his head back, showing off his neck and collarbones and how it's splattered with glistening wetness. My glistening wetness. I want a six-foot painting of this view, and I want it in my master bedroom, I would never get tired of looking at it, it's too beautiful.