Chapter 3

Hey.
Predictions of what's going to happen in this chapter?

Also, I accidentally wrote in the previous chapter, "my Nathan" when it was supposed to say, "my assistant/Nathan." So don't get any ideas of Harry and Nathan being a thing. Ok? OK.
Anyways, enjoy;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those ten minutes couldn't have been any longer, but luckily in that time, Andrew and Nathan were actually communicating with me. Unfortunately, they told me exactly what I didn't want to hear. Apparently, there aren't any available limos that would take me from here to the event because it's 'too far out'. Are you fucking kidding me?

This wouldn't have been a problem if they'd have organized an available limo in advance. At this point I'm not even trying to hide that I'm pissed off. Now I really don't know what's going to happen.

The blue-eyed man is informed by his manager/assistant that his ride has arrived. Before he turns around to leave, he gives a lazy almost-smirk. It's not a sexy smirk, it's a smirk that holds an ego and a feeling of being better behind it. It's barely there, but those eyes purposefully lowered for a lazy look, says a lot. Once he turns around and is a good distance away from me, I whisper, "Fucker."

I look around once again, but bring my eyes back to him. He just made it out of the enterance, walking towards the long limo that's parked outside to the left.

I bring my eyes back to my crew, only to be met with Andrew's wide eyes. "What?" I ask. "Hang on a minute and stay with the crew." He replies and walks somewhere with Nathan. I don't know what they're doing and I'm not paying attention to where they're going. Maybe they went for a quick fuck.

I'm becoming more and more tense as the seconds go by. It would be such a waste of everything that's happened in the past hour if I don't even get to go.

I'm pulled out of my stressful thoughts when I see the two of them rushing over from the enterance. That was too quick for a fuck.

"We've got a ride for you, you need to go now," he says frantically. How did he get a ride? And how did he get it so quickly? The makeup artist and hair stylist give me quick touch-ups and a once-over look to ensure everything was still in place. I hug them goodbye and the other two encourage me to hurry up. I don't even bother to ask them how they sorted out this situation. I'm just trying to get from here to the event on time.

The three of us hurriedly walk to the enterance and out the doors. I definitely got some surprised looks from a few people; must be my outfit. We walk to the left where a long black limo with extra dark windows is parked. Now this is a nice ride. Much nicer than the one I would've gotten. How did they organize this so quickly? It makes no sence, but I'm not complaining.

Andrew immediately starts talking with the driver who is standing with another man. His name is Stan. I have no idea who that other man is but he seems to be receiving praise from Andrew. For what?

Stan walks to the other side of the vehicle and gets in his seat to start the engine. Andrew motions for me to come closer and Nathan encourages it by placing a hand on my back and gently pushing me forward. I do as wanted and stand by the door.

"We've come to a compromise and you'll be sharing the limo," he says with a mixture of happiness and relief. "Once again, thank you so much for sharing your limo, I'll be sure to send his half of the cost ASAP," he says to the mysterious man. Confusion floods my mind in the span of about fifteen seconds. Wait, what? Who?

The door is quickly opened by Nathan and his hand is gently placed inbetween my shoulder blades, pushing me into the vehicle. Nothing short of shock and disbelief hits me when I see the other figure sitting in there.

Him. That guy. Are you kidding me?

He looks just as surprised as I am. His eyebrows lowered, eyes wide, and lips slightly pushed out. "Text us when you guys arrive, okay?" The mysterious man outside the car asks, but it was more of a command. Oh fuck! Why didn't I recognize it was him?! He's this guy's assistant/manager.

Less than five seconds later, the door is closed. I don't hesitate to call for the driver's attention through the open dividor screen immediately. "Excuse me, sir, but there must be some kind of mistake, I-" he interrupts me. "Sorry kid, these are my orders. I'm just trying to get you guys from point A to point B, alright?" He didn't actually expect an answer, and I didn't have one to give. I wasn't mad at him, though, he actually seemed really kind and genuine even though the information he passed to me wasn't what I wanted. I was mad at the situation. All of this bullshit could've been avoided if certain people would have been more organized and prepared. There was nothing I could do about it, the car was already moving and it was taking me where I needed to be.

It seemed as thought the driver could tell I was upset. He said with sensirity, " Hey kid, you can hook up your phone to the Bluetooth and play your music if you want." Not going to lie, that did make me feel a little better about the situation.

I almost forgot about the reason I was upset, and he was sitting to my left with only one empty seat inbetween us. He hadn't said a word. He didn't have to, his body language spoke volumes. When I turned to look at him for the first time since I sat down, he inhaled and exhaled a deep breath through his nose while he looked to the left, out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Writer's note
What an unfortunate occurrence.

Um, chile, anyways so how are y'all doing?