Chapter 2

Hey. How y'all doing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We make our way to the lobby after the elevator doors open, only to find someone dressed up, standing with a crew making a fuss. As we get closer, I'm coming to the conclusion that I've never seen this guy before. He seems to be a bit stressed or worried, but his assistant or manager, I assume, looks to be growing with frustration over the phone.

One of the first things I notice about the man, is that he has a broad, masculine face, but still soft in some areas. There's actually a lot of femininity to it the more I look at it.

He nonchalantly moves his head to his left, his eyes meeting me for a split second, then away to the right, before they whip back to me.

His skin looks bronzed and healthy. His hair, that appears to be quite wet, flicked his face lightly when he did that. It seems to be a big part of his physical appearance, but it's his eyes that hold the most character and life. Are they jade or urchin green? I'm not sure, but they are absolutely captivating. I would look at them longer but my attention is drawn to his lips. They are some-what full, but I wouldn't call them big. The colour is what drew me in, they're a dark shade of pink, as if he'd been biting them.

He gives me a quick up and down look. That doesn't sit right with me. He almost looked like he was judging me. Who is he to judge? I mean, look at his outfit. A shimmery light blue blouse opened, showing off his tattooed chest, and sleeves rolled up to his elbows, light blue high-waisted trousers with eight gold buttons, held up by light blue suspenders, and white heeled boots peeking out from the long pants. Such a loud outfit must belong to a loud person. He probably can't even put on his own cufflinks.

Harry P.O.V.

It's my manager's fault that my crew is late, he never has this shit organized. I begin pacing the hotel room from stressing. I'm already in a hotel that's far away from the premiere and now my crew is late, there better not be any other complications.

I don't have a problem with this hotel or the room, but it's further away from the event than the other hotels. The worst thing that could happen is my manager and assistant not having my limo ready in time. I don't need to be late.

I don't know how long I've been pacing but I finally hear a knock on the door. I rush over and swing it open, "Come in, come in, you're late." Now, I'm not a mean person but I am pissed because this happens everytime. Luckily, I don't have to pick an outfit because mine is custom and ready.

They immediately get the chair set up so I can get my makeup and hair done. The makeup didn't take long because she was just trying to make me look less tired and more bronzey. I quickly make my way to the bathroom to get changed. After getting dressed quickly, I put on a generous amount of my Paco Rabanne Pure XS cologne on my neck, wrists, and a bit in my hair.

I look in the wide, streak-less mirror and take a deep breath. My chest rises up and out before I push the air out of my body while my shoulders and neck relax. "Okay, let's go."

I make my way out of the bathroom, fully dressed. Everyone is frantically packing up their stuff while my makeup artist applies a thin layer of shimmery body oil to my almost bare chest. We all get in the elevator to wait in the lobby for my limo. Andrew's eyes barely leave his phone screen from the time we leave the room to when we enter the lobby.

We make it to the lobby and he immediately starts placing phone calls while conversing with Nathan. I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but he looks to be growing with irritation by the minute.

We've been standing for about five minutes, and I still don't know what's going on. My limo should be here but it's not. Out of boredom, I look around, only to flick my eyes to the right, before the snap back to the left. Who is that? And why is he staring at me?

He has crystal blue eyes that seem to hold the deepest secrets. The hollows of his cheekbones were almost as sharp as the highest point of his cheekbones. His face is a confusing mixture of masculinity and femininity, so soft but so structured. His hair was voluminous and kind of messy but in a good way. His lips were thin, light pink, and parted as he stands there. My eyes quickly travel down to his perfectly tailored shoulders and then the rest of his body.

He almost looked taken aback and disgusted right after. Wait, what? He was looking at me first. What's his problem? Collar too tight? He's probably a boring, judgemental person, his outfit definitely sells that idea. All black- so original, brings out your exciting personality.

I look back to my crew, feeling even more slightly annoyed. I try my best to not look in his direction and act unphased. We all awkwardly stand for ten agonizing minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writer's note
So, how are we feeling so far?
You've finally met Harry.

See ya on Monday ;)

Partition (Larry Stylinson Smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें