" I am here to talk with you people." Siddharth said coldly removing his glares and looked at her parents who were nervous with his aura telling them not to mess with him.

" Who are these people?" Siddharth asked frowning.

" They came for the marriage alliance for my daughter." Neha's father said.

" Oh! Then you must be the boy who came to marry her." Siddharth said looking at all of them and then finally his eyes landed on the boy.

Siddharth scrutinized him from top to bottom and narrowed his eyes at him. That boy looked scared looking at Siddharth and gulped looking down. Neha bit her lip to stop herself from laughing and looked at Siddharth who was still examining that boy.

" What do you do?" He asked.

" I have my own business of textiles." That boy replied nervously.

" How much do you earn?" He asked.

" Rs. 30000 to 40000 per month." He said.

" What's happening here? Why my son is being enquired by a stranger like this?" That boy's father said angrily.

" I am not a stranger, I am Neha's boss." Siddharth said carelessly.

" Do you know how much she earns in my company?" Siddharth asked and they nodded their heads in no.

" Rs. 80000 per month and she recently got promoted. So her salary will be more than one lakh from next month." Siddharth said proudly leaning back on the sofa making everyone shock.

Neha looked at him wide eyed not knowing what is he doing.

" So as a well wisher of Neha, I think you are not suitable match for Neha." Siddharth said bluntly making all of them gasp loudly.

" Enough! I cannot sit here and let you all insult my son anymore. We don't want to do anything with your family. Good bye!" Saying this they all stormed  out of the house angrily making Neha's family angry.

" What the hell did you do?" Neha's father yelled at him angrily.

" You are her father, you should think about her future not her present and you should think what is best for her. That guy who doesn't have spine, who was not confident in himself, who don't have any dare to speak up for himself, whose business is uncertain and couldn't even say his earnings confidently was definitely not the right match for your daughter who is very talented and handled the whole office matters when I was not there." Siddharth said seriously making all of them go speechless.

" Your daughter deserves much more better person who can take care of her, who can love her and who can respect her." Siddharth said softly this time and Neha looked at him with tears.

" What do you want to say?" Her parents asked him.

" I know such person who will love her and will take care of her whole life. Most importantly he earns a very good salary and he will be soon going to be the manager who will be handling one of my branches. If you people agree then we can go forward with this alliance." Siddharth said proudly.

" Are you talking about that Raj?" Her father asked.

" Yes." He said.

" But he doesn't belong to our caste and our family will not accept any other person who is not our caste." Her father tried to reason.

" Is this the only reason you people are against this alliance?" Siddharth asked frowning and they nodded their heads in yes.

" Does this caste thing is more important than your daughter and her happiness? If you marry her off  to someone in your caste and if there are problems between them or in their marriage in future, will your caste and caste people come and help her?" Siddharth asked confused.