Chapter 26

One Week Later........

A girl was waiting for her coffee at the coffee shop. She looked into her bag searching for her phone.

" Can I sit here?"

She heard someone and looked up to see who it was.

She gasped as she recognized who was the person who was smiling at her. She just stared at his beauty for sometime. She was mesmerized by his smile and his eyes speak volumes.

Meanwhile he also observed her. He wondered how simple she is and yet beautiful. He never met such a girl whose beauty lies in her simplicity. Her eyes shone with warmness and care. Her smile makes his heart skip a beat.

Two of them stared at each other until waitor came and kept her coffee on the table. Both of them came out of their stance. She blushed looking down while he just smirked at her.

" You still didn't answer." He said.

"What?" She asked confused.

" Can I sit here or not?" He said amused at her.

" Yeah..... Of course." She said embarrassed.

He laughed a little and took a seat in front of her. She looked around for the waitor and saw every girl in the Cafe is ogling at him. She frowned at them and turned to look at him who is not affected by their stares and infact was looking at the menu cooly.

She turned and glared at the girls who in turn glared at her. She rolled her eyes at them and looked at him who raised his eyebrows at her.

" What?" She asked.

" Why were you glaring at them?" He asked her.

" They are looking at you like they will eat you." She said to him.

" So what's it to you?" He asked curiously.

" I didn't like that." She said abruptly and bit her lip when she realized what she said.

She looked at him who is smirking at her.

" I.I mean I don't like such girls who behave like that without any shame." She tried to convince him or rather herself.

" Yeah sure." He said still smirking.

She rolled her eyes at him to avoid blushing.

He ordered black coffee for him and they both talked to each other about their lives while sipping their drinks.

Both felt like they have known each other from ages as they felt very comfortable around each other. They became very good friends in a short period of time. It was their third meeting after they got bumped at the mall where they met for the first time.

They talked for sometime and came out of the Cafe.

" It was nice talking to you Ananya." He said smiling at her.

" Same here Siddharth and please call me Anu, my friends call me Anu." She said smiling back at him.

" Hmm..... Ok, in that case I will call you Anu only if you call me as Sid." He said to her.

" Sid? It sounds like a foreign name to me." She frowned.

" Huh? All my friends call me that. " He said to her.

" Oh." She went silent with her face scrunched.

" You can call me any name you want." He said looking at her thoughtful face.