Chapter 47

Heaven.

This is the only word he could think.

Feeling her soft sweet lips with his lips after long time, he felt like heaven. And he couldn't describe the feeling of tasting her mouth with his mouth.

She tastes so sweet.

He devoured her mouth like he was hungry for many days which made her hormones go crazy. She pulled him more close and ran her hands through his hair enjoying the feeling.

Her heart was thudding in her chest and when he moved his hands in her hair while kissing her, she went crazy.

They kissed before many times during their relationship but this kiss was nothing like them. He was kissing her like he didn't want to stop.

The kiss was full of love, passion and rough. She too responded equally as she does not want anything other than him.

They craved for each other for a very long time now and She understood that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

They kissed and kissed for what it felt like forever.

They parted gasping for breaths. He was staring at her red face and swollen lips and she was looking down shyly unable to meet his gaze.

He cupped her cheeks with his hands and kissed her again.

She ran her hands on his chest up and down while he slid his hands to her bare waist as she was wearing a saree. He squeezed her soft waist and she let out a moan which made him kiss her furiously.

He breaked the kiss when she gasped for air.

He touched his forehead with hers softly and smiled. She hugged him tightly feeling happy and shy.

That's when they heard Anu's mother calling them. They both parted away and looked at each other who looked dishelved. Siddharth smirked at her blushing face.

They adjusted their clothes and hair and went down for their dinner.

Both had content smiles on their faces all the while.

Anu's mom gave instructions to Siddharth to take care of himself properly after going there and he nodded his head like a kid which made Anu and her father smile.

Next day morning, he went to meet his parents and his father arranged everything for him in the Germany. Siddharth took their blessings and returned to Anu's house to start his journey towards Germany.

He packed his clothes, her reports and rechecked everything.

Siddharth bid his byes to Anu's parents, Raj and Neha. He told them to care of Anu and to call him immediately if something goes wrong.

He turned to look at her room's door which is closed. He sighed and looked at her parents. Her mother told him to go and talk to her.

He went inside to see her room empty and when he came outside he saw her coming from outside.

" Where did you go?" He asked her frowning.

" To temple." She smiled at him.

She moved towards him and kept Tilak on his forehead.

" Have a safe journey." She wished smiling at him and everyone looked surprised at her as they thought that she might cry.

" Take care of yourself." He said smiling back at her but inside there was an unknown fear and he he didn't want to leave her.

" You too." She said concerned.

" Take care beta and eat properly." Her mother said again.

" Don't worry Aunty, Karthik is also going with me to Germany." Siddharth said smiling at her.