Chapter 67

❤️Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope❤️

It feels different as everything seems to be alright now. After many days he is feeling like a weight has been lifted off his chest and is filled with immense strength.

He smiled at the good morning text he got from his love. Daily he would get texts and calls from her, he would be greeted by her smile and her wonderful coffee as soon as he enters the office.

It was like everything is like before when she started working again in his office. It feels nothing has changed, the only thing that has changed is her claustrophobia.

She doesn't have it anymore, it has gone with her memory loss and he was happy that she is free from it now. She has also learnt the work very quickly and Neha would help her whenever she needs help in something.

But it doesn't mean that he will be careless in her matter now. He is more conscious about her health than herself. He takes care of her food, exercise, work, stress and her health. He doesn't want anything wrong happening with her now as she had suffered a lot already.

His friends say that he is being over protective and possessive but he doesn't care. All he cares is about Anu that she is safe, healthy and infront of him. He does not want to lose her for any reason and no matter what happens he will not leave her.

Siddharth smiles thinking about their encounter earlier in the lunch when they went out to a restaurant. She acted like a possessive girlfriend which she is but he didn't mind it at all as he enjoyed watching her claiming him as hers infront of all those women.

And they say he is over possessive.

Overall they are happy and progressing their lives with new memories. They eat lunch together and he would pick up and drop her home daily. That is the only time they get with each other and they are fine with that. In this time only they have got to known each other especially Anu.

Siddharth knows everything about her but Anu doesn't and she is very keen in knowing each and everything about her Siddu. She got to know about his likes, dislikes, his habits, his anger, his laughs, his hobbies.......... everything.

Siddharth was more than she thought he is. He is a momma's boy and behaves childishly whenever he wants to be. He is too sensitive, too vulnerable especially when it is about her and so she is careful around him because she doesn't want to hurt him.

She felt like she needed to protect him from all the pain and sorrow in this world. She doesn't know if it happens with everyone in love or it is just happening with her but all she wants is to protect him.

He is more close to her mother than she is with her and the fun part is her mother takes his side more than her own daughter. She even doubts that her mother loves him more than her.

But she didn't mind it at all infact it amazes her seeing their bond as she never saw such a bond between a future mother in law and a future Son in law.

She rolled her eyes at the choice of her words as she heard them say a lot of times. It was their favourite game to irritate her by always teasing her by saying future son in law and mother in law.

Have you ever seen any mother teasing her own daughter by calling your boyfriend future son in law?

Have you seen any boyfriend teaming against his girlfriend with her mother to irritate her?