Taehyung slowly turned back to me and lent down so he was eye level with me. “Remember those words when you’re bleeding to death from a gunshot wound and I have to be the one to pull the bullet out of your ripped, stinging flesh to save your little life."  I shut my mouth from his deep, gnarly tone and looked down. He walked away without another word and I finally let out the breath I was holding in. 

He’s scary….? Ish. Scary-ish.

“Aha, he’s just playing. You won’t be shot...hopefully. Anyway, now that you’re up and well I assume you would want to be taken home?” Jin walked in front of me and smiled. His face had a strange comfort to it, I felt like out of everyone here he would be the kindest. 

“Yes actually, it will be getting dark soon and I want to sleep in my own bed.” I threw off the rich, plush covers and swung my legs over to the floor. My feet soaked into the soft carpet and I moaned as I dug my toes in further. Never had I ever felt something so utterly soft and welcoming, it was like heaven-

I heard snickering and opened my eyes. The men were looking at me in awkward silence and I laughed sheepishly. “I mean...oww..” I tried to turn the inappropriate sound into a painful groan but it didn’t work as the corners of their faces twitched in smiles. 

“Bright voice, may I ask your name?” I pointed to the red head and he stepped forward with a massive grin on his face. 

“My name is Hoseok. I am the sunshine of the group so if you ever need anything, like a foot rub, or a chest rub, I am here for you.” He took my hand and bowed down, kissing my palm at the same time. 

A...chest rub? Why did I get the impression that he honestly meant that in the most innocent way he could.

“You’re really beautiful you know.” I said once he had stood straight again. His face lit up and he waved it off in embarrassment. I guess I wanted to say thanks after he called me attractive without him knowing that I heard him calling me attractive. Besides he really was stunning. 

“Oh you’re too kind…..Jin did you hear that? She said I’m beautiful, oh say it again please.” He fanned his face that was sprinkled with a soft pink colour from my words and I laughed in disbelief. 

“You, Hoseok, are absolutely gorgeous.” I stepped forward and squished his cheeks. After all the bad stuff I had just been through I simply felt the urge to pinch his blushing pink cheeks. They looked so soft and fluffy. The man just about melted before me. He fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my stomach. 

“Adopt me please.” He spoke in a muffled tone as his mouth was covered by my blouse. 

“Um, but you’re all grown up and everything…" I embraced him back while staring at the top of his head in amazement. Jin was watching the whole scene with a motherly smile and sighed lightly.

“Let me explain, Miss.” Jin walked up and grabbed Hoseok, trying to pry him away from me but he held onto my leg dearly. 

“There hasn’t been a proper woman in the house for years...we all desperately crave the attention and love that only a woman can give us.” Jin sighed heavily and looked down. His face showed sadness as he managed to pull Hoseok away.

“But you’re all so good-looking. Why don’t you get girlfriends?” I looked at him questioningly and he hesitated to speak. 

“Well…Jungkook chases them all away.” His fists closed at that statement and it made me feel sick to the stomach. 

Hoseok sat up and looked at me sadly. “Don’t let Jungkook scare you away...we’re so lonely here.” He stared at me with his big shiny eyes and I felt my heart melting at the sight of it.