The Test

(A flashback shown where (y/n) with Sensei Wu after putting out the fire on the training ground in Monastery. Currently, they both in the Wu's room where (y/n) is sitting around The Golden Weapon. The Golden Weapon react a little bit toward (y/n).)

Wu: It seem the The Golden Weapon is uncertain of you. But the way you use The Shuriken of Ice, I suspect you be The Green Ninja.  

(y/n): It seem so Sensei. But I'm grateful of that.

Wu: Why is that (y/n)?

(y/n): Don't get me wrong Sensei, I am honored the destiny choose me but at the same time the burden is too big for me. I rather help The Green Ninja then become one.

Wu: You have became wise when I first met you (y/n).

(y/n): Thank you Sensei. ( (y/n) get up with The Golden Weapon and bring it to the Ninja)

(Fast forward, Wu and (y/n) is walking down the hallway of The Bounty)

(y/n): We sorry Sensei that we lost The Scared Flute.

Wu: With the flute in Pythor's hand, he will take this opportunity to unite the Serpentine under his command but that not what I want to talk about it.

(y/n): So, what is it then Sensei?

Wu: I notice that Lloyd have taken interest of you. I ask Lloyd about you and surprising he though you as an older brother. ( remembering when (y/n) playing game with Lloyd, teaching Lloyd how to throw suriken, cooking foods together and much more)

(y/n): I know he want to be like his father but at the same time he just kid. He just want to fit in.

Wu: That why I want you to continue train my nephew and Nya as well to be your students.

(y/n): Me as a Sensei?

Wu: Yes, I have teaches you and the Ninja equally but you have surpass all of them. So, I have nothing else to teaches you. Maybe you will learn new thing from this experience.

(y/n): I am honored Sensei. So, where do I start.

Wu: Tomorrow, I proud of you (y/n).

(The flashback end after Wu open the door. Back to the present, it currently nighttime (y/n) is out with his vehicles scout the area for the Serpentine with The Ninja while Nya at the Bounty talking them through the comns. )

Nya: You think Pythor already have one of the Fangblade?

(y/n): I hope not but right now our best chance is finding them right now.

Jay: We already searched everywhere but there is no sign of the Serpentine anywhere in Ninjago.

Zane: Even my falcon haven't sense their activities yet.

Cole: We cannot give up now.

Nya: Well (y/n) is the leader and Sensei did put in charge. So far he the closest we got as Sensei Wu right now?

Kai: (y/n) I think my sister just admit you old like Wu.

(The Ninja laughed including (y/n) and Nya)

(y/n): Alright guys we done for today.

(The Ninja head back to The Bounty. Everyone is resting at the main deck.)

Zane: (y/n) I think we need to change our strategy on finding the Fangblades.

Jay: Yeah, I cannot take any more of this.

(y/n): I know guys but it the only lead we got so far.

Nya: (y/n) is right. If the Serpentine already have one or currently searching we just need to intercept it