Jisoo froze, then suddenly, she heard the girl bawl loudly.

Jisoo was still kind of miffed that she had taken her paper, but she felt pity for the crying girl.

She walked up to her and helped her sit up. The girl was still sobbing so Jisoo wiped the dirt off of her dress and from her face.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked.

The girl nodded vigorously but was still crying.

She wiped away her tears.

"There now. Don't cry."

The girl's lower limp trembled as she looked at Jisoo.

"I-it hurts."

Jisoo looked at her, worried.

"Where does it hurt?"

The girl looked down and Jisoo followed with her eyes and saw that her right knee was bleeding.

"Oh no, we need to clean that up. My mom says that it is important when you have a cut."

The small girl looked at her with big innocent eyes. Jisoo smiled kindly at her.

"Here, my mom does this when I am hurt and it helps a little."

She wipes away a bit of the blood and blows on it a few times, then she kisses the wound.

"There all better now."

The girl gave her a huge gummy smile, although her tears were still flowing.

It made her feel a bit lighter.

"What is your name? I'm Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim."

The girl sniffed.

"That's a silly name."

"But it's my name." Jisoo says proudly.

"If you say so. My name is Nini."

Jisoo took her hand and helped her stand up.

"Okay Nini. From now on, even if you took my paper, you'll be my friend okay?"

"Okay Chichu."

"Chichu?"

"Yes. It's easier to remember."

Jisoo shrugged.

"Alright. So, show me to your house so we can have that cured right away."

Nini nodded and held her hand tightly as they walked towards her house which was just across from hers.

***

Nini was just there for the summer with her grandma since her parents were busy with work.

Jisoo and her became fast friends. Seulgi was away with her family for a vacation, and she was happy she got a new playmate.

Although she can be a bit bossy sometimes, she would still follow what Jisoo wanted to do that day.

She easily laughed at her jokes and was always stuck to her like how gum sticks to your shoes, but not annoying like that.

Though one time she had forced Jisoo to eat avocado, and she hated it. But Nini insisted and so she did because she wanted to see her gummy smile. For some reason she was addicted to it, that's why she always did her best to make her laugh.