"I have everything I wanted let's go" she says trying to walk pass me but I held her arm. I carry her over to a seat for persons to sit on while trying on shoes.
"We're not leaving until you tell me what you wanted to say all along" I say sternly she blows down picking her nails.

"Promise you won't get angry" she says looking at me. I nod.
"Promise" I brace myself for what's to come.
"I got accepted to Brooklyn University and so did Kyle" I look at her in astonishment.
She really thought  I would be pissed because I didn't make it into the school of my choosing,I'm sad but,she's wrong.

"What!!Bri that's great" I hug her this time being more careful. When I let her go her face expression is priceless.
"Really?" She sounds stunned.
"Yes of course. Don't tell me you thought I would be jealous because you got into the college I wanted to be in" I chuckle at her mind set.

This is the time to tell the truth.
My subconscious warns.
"I don't even know why I thought that" she chuckles.
Now!Now!!!!
She keeps bugging me.
Now come clean you're moving off to college do it right now.
I must give my subconscious credit for thinking like this.

I blow down and look at her,she looks like a burden was uplifted from her and I'm gonna be putting it back.
Here goes.
"T-there's something I need to tell you" I'm the one who's nervous now.
"You and my brother made out,yeah everyone knows" she giggles. I freeze not believing my own ears.

"W-what?!" I heard what she said before but the thought of others seeing us make out is cringeworthy.
"But we went before the good stuff happened" she wiggles her eyebrows at me,I smack her arm.
"Eww,no!,nothing else happened other than that.....besides that's not what I wanted to tell you" I bite my lips and wring my hands around.

"Don't get mad ok" I tell her and she nods.
"I have anxiety" I blurt out,she doesn't look fazed,why?
Brent was,at-least.
"I know" she breathes,I look at her as if she had just grown two heads. Did Brent tell her? No he wouldn't Would he?
His number one plan was to make my life a living hell. I have to give him his credit he did for these past few months.

"How?" I'm confused.
"Well I have a little confession, when you were having  these panic attacks I became worried and researched it on the internet that was when I realized that you had anxiety. It wasn't as easy as it sounds" she confesses. I don't know how I should feel.

"How long did you knew?" I close my eyes taking a sharp intake of breath.
"A month" she confesses again,I exhale.
"So you acted like you didn't know for a whole month. Bravo Bri" I say sarcastically standing up.
"I'm sorry B ok. You're doing so much better now" she stands also.

"Thanks to the people who didn't lie to me the moment I was diagnosed with it" I know I'm being harsh but she knew and didn't even care to say anything. She was a part of it until Kyle,she still is.

"Please B I'm sorry I just didn't know how to say it" she defends as she walks towards the cashier following behind me. I ignore her.
"B wait please I don't want to loose you" her words makes me stop in my tracks.
"Then you wouldn't have lied" I snap. She pays the cashier.
"You are very stubborn woman" she sighs,frustrated.

I roll my eyes.
"So I've been told" I sassily remark. She rolls her eyes while collecting her bag from the brown hair lady. I walk briskly to the car and open the door to the passengers seat. Bri comes in next and starts the ignition immediately.

"I'm not going to tolerate my best friend not speaking to me" she utters,I blow down. I don't think that I can stay angry at her for the rest of my life.
"B" she nudges my shoulder,I gave in and look over at her.
"I'm sorry" she means it dearly.

"Ok,ok" I give in again,her smile grows widely.
"Just don't hide things like that again from me. Promise" I tell her.
"Promise" she reaches over to her steroid and puts in a disc.
The sound of loud music booms through in the car attracting passing vehicles.

"Sing along with me B we are the champions no time for losers cause we are the champions...." Bri stops for me to finish the lyrics,I roll my eyes.
"Of the worlddddddd" I drag, ending the half of a minute song.
"We are crazy" she laughs.
"I couldn't agree more" I tease.
.....
"Your aunt and cousins are coming to the Graduation tomorrow" dad announces while putting a piece of broccoli inside of his mouth. It has been at least two hours since Bri dropped me home and I'm now in my dining room eating dinner which consists of vegetables and roasted chicken.

"Really? I haven't heard from them in a while after the funeral so why do they want to come now?" I'm pissed. My so called aunt, my dad's sister didn't like my mother one bit and I can see it she must've been happy when mom died. As for my cousins I have never talked to them in my entire life.

They always act as if they are better than me.
"What about Nikki and Tom. I want them to come plus the invitation limit is four" I mumble.
"She's still your aunt despite that, as for Dane and Dahlia they are your cousins so have a little respect" dad scolds me.

"Tom and Nikki are coming though right?" I ignore his early words. He sighs.
"Yes they are family" I'm relieved when he said that, I thought he was going to say other wise.
"After your graduation the five of us are going to a dinner" he takes a sip of water.

"Five?" I arch my eyebrow.
"Yes. Me,you,Vevevine,Dane and Dahlia" I roll my eyes.
"I'll pass dad with all due respect" I cringe at the thought of going to dinner with those spoilt rich kids. I don't even know even know why they gave them matching names they aren't even twins.

"Yes you are Phoebe they aren't that bad" he defends them but I can hear the uncertainty in his voice.
"Where was she after mom died she never liked me nor mom for no reason dad I'm not going" I try keeping my voice calm before I snap.

I rise from my chair.
"May I be excused?" I ask him holding onto the last righteousness I have left.
"Yes" he sighs and I stomp off to my room. Before I knew it I'm dialing his number. I hang up on the second ring.

What the hell am I doing? I sigh and walk over to my bed,I go underneath the covers and lay on my side. I doubt she knows when's my birthday,I scoff annoyingly.
Ring!!!
My phone rings beside me,I pick it up and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I greet the person.
"Why did you call me?" His voice booms through the speaker,the sound of music and faint noise in the background has me sitting up in no time.
"Nothing my hand mistakenly touched your contact" I clear my throat.

"Stop lying Phoebe?" He sees right through me.
"No I'm not go back to partying with your friends. Good night Brent" with that I hung up the phone and went to bed.